HCLreplacement

Hello,
I have purchased a U1 tablet on 14/10/2012. It started hanging on the first page itself after two days due to me out of station I gave it to the service center on 17/11/2012. There is only one service center in Bangalore and its 30 km from my place after 2 weeks I called the service center I was said that its done and I can collect it I left my office and went to collect it they said it was working yesterday and said sorry. This happened to me next time after 2 weeks it was really harassing to take a leave from office and travel 30 km twicw without any result. After that they didnot contact me I tried to do the same but they sometime didnot pick the phone the other times they said it will take more time at last on 2/1/2013 I called the customer care and after 1 day I got a call that my tablet is ready and I can collect it .So I went there on 5/1/2012 and collected it they said the charge is over so I cannottest it properly there for once it worked. When I came to my home and tried working on it it gave the same problem so now agai I have to travel the distance, log a complaint etc.I bought it in emi and I an paying it every month without even working on it for 4 days. So I am sure even if I take it again to the service centre the same thing will happen. So please I don't need the tablet anymore its a headache, I need my money to be refunded or else I have to go higher, this will definitely hamper ur repo..

Serial No.:912STN108826

• Am
    Ambicapathy May 04, 2008

Hi I have bought a sony ericsson mobile less than a year. The camera button gone bad and the charger is in dead condition. I had used the nokia mobiles for more than 3 years. Still it is working in good condition. But the new sony mobile is waste. I had recommended my friends NOT to buy any sony ericsson mobiles.

• De
    Devdeep DHar Aug 07, 2009

I bought a HCL computer 2 years ago. It was good and was working properly but just 3 months ago we are facing a problem of the display settings. The contrast or the display menu is pop-uping again and again. I'm annoyed. Give a solution. The monitor is HCL HCM 782 M

• Vi
    vikas singhal Aug 24, 2009

i have a desktop of hcl
    it's cpu gives electric shocks
    sometimes it's monitor doesn't work sometimes keyboard and sometimes dongle doesn't work
    it's usb driver also has some problems

vikas
    [protected]@yahoo.co.in

• Su
    Sumit Tyagi Sep 10, 2009

in july i have purchase a 70 pc one of them is not working properly

address
    ASIAN INSTITUTE oF MANGT. & TECH.
    Village- Dhaurang
    Distt. Yamuna Nagar
    Haryana
    P.No. [protected]

• Su
    sumit_sethi Nov 26, 2009

HI,
    I am Tanu Sethi i am hcl empolyee i am using airtel connection given by HCL my no. is [protected].i am taking GPRS service last month at starting speed is good, but today's it speed is become very so i am not able to upload my mail . please take some action because i am suffering from my problems

• Th
    thiruvengadam Dec 10, 2009

i have hcm 780m hcl monitor i am also a service engg. but in this one display goes off after every 5- 10 minuts and no signel input screen comes on the monitor after 10 to 15 minuts only the monitor display normaly again 5- 10 minuts the display goes i need service tips for the problem

anil sahani Feb 09, 2010

I have buy hcl laptop during offer period (free gift one nokia mobile, one track suit)but till now i did" get the gift.

• Te
    Temmer Jul 24, 2010

1-System not booting.
    2-19"TFT wide screen has been replaced by 19" square shaped TFT.
    3- No support from the Dealer as well as HCl peoples.

• Bu
    Buicki Aug 13, 2010

I HAVE GIVEN MY MONITOR to hcl srvice center and he gave it to unauthorized person for correction and that guy corrupted my monitor and when asked him he told that now you will have to pay for all these damage ..the cost is rs. 3000.but earlier it was only rs.500.i have given my monitor since 2 months.he wants to Cheat me...

• Meenakshi Arora Dec 25, 2010

The LCD of my laptop/notebook blinks many times while working. And every time it loses its contrast and the picture becomes too dull to see. then it has to restart to run properly. From last three days it is creating more trouble. Plz tell me how to set it as much of my college work is pending to do.

• As
    ASHKMRSHARMA May 04, 2011

I have a salary account with HDFC bank but salary was never credited to that account bcoz of some reasons and now after 6 month they have debited all money as AQB charges without any information. when ever I tried to contact to customer care they have disconnected my call every time.

Please do the needful if posible.

A/C: [protected]

Regards
    Ashwani Kumar Sharma

• Hc
    hcldesktop Jun 20, 2011

sir, I have purchased desktop S.N. 9097az037079 model no.EZEEBEE and against this product HCL offering free REBOK WRIST WATCH.But ihave not received this gift from your side till date.So please help me regarding this matter. Thanking you Your's Anoop deva narayan nagar; behiend jwala talkies ETAH Mob9412862187

• Th
    thavva obulreddy Sep 15, 2011

sir, i have got my hcl laptop just 10 months back and recently my charger is not working properly, som times it is working and sometimes it is not...pls help me how can claim my warranty ton replace or repair the chager

anoida Jul 19, 2012

DELIVERY COMMITTED VERBALLY 2 TO 3 DAYS, IN WRITING IT IS 7 TO 10 DAYS.
    ONCE ORDER IS BOOKED, THEY MET NEITHER DELIVERY DATES. TO TOP IT, THEY NEVER REPLY, DO NOT PICK UP PHONES, DO NOT RESPOND TO EMAILS.
    IT IS DISGUSTING .
    NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM HCLSTORE, WHERE YOU HAVE TO PAY BEFORE.