Hcgdiet.comAvoid like the plague

K

Same frigging site that I reviewed before going under a different name but the plans of their 26 and 40 day are the same and same bottles and program too.

I am going to quote our resident HCG diet expert Chris on this"

The so-called "homeopathic HCG", which is neither homeopathic nor likely to be HCG either since the ingredients are kept secret, is now classified as illegal by the FDA which also states that it's a financial fraud too. It is not and never will be FDA approved, but I don't think that's stopped anyone buying it. I just wish I had that much money to throw away."