Having problems with Hcg1234.com?

Hcg1234.com Customer Service Contacts

381 West Ironwood Drive
Salt Lake City, Utah
United States - 84115-2912

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hcg1234.com Customer Service. Initial Hcg1234.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hcg1234.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hcg1234.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Hcg1234.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

HCG Drops DirectNothing arrived

I bought HCG Drops from the company HCG Drops Direct. I paid for my order about $89. I waited for confirmation emails, but the seller didn’t provide any confirmation email or the tracking number. I sent multiple emails and asked about the status of my order, but no response. I told them to return money, but again they ignored my emails. I lost all hopes to return money or receive the drops. Please leave comments about this website, because people should be aware when they deal with such irresponsible people.

Hcg Dropsscam

I recently say an advert on one of my a few of my friends facebook pages saying that she had used some diet drops by this brand and she had lost weight from this, there was a link on the page referring to an article that was by Fox News. As I though Fox was a reputable brand I purchase this through what I thought was the Fox website. I received the drops with a customers label from China and the bottle is nothing more than water, whether it is clean water or not is another question. Is there anything I can do to claim my money back? I have heard this has happened to a lot of people..?

• Un
        Unhappily scammed Jul 20, 2012

I am pissed, angry and very upset about this.

• Un
        Unhappily scammed Jul 20, 2012

Someone from the HCG company hacked my friend's e-mail and sent me a note referring to the product that she recommended it to me and I ORDERED IT AND THEN FOUND OUT THAT SHE NEVER SENT IT OR HEARD OF THE PRODUCT. I refuse to pay for it on my credit card and have sent a letter to Visa advising them that it is a scam and a fraud. I believe the government needs to get involved as it comes from China. They lead you to believe it is a USA product but it is not and it would be dangerous to imbibe such a product from that country. I have sent it back to China and expect the credit card company to remove it from my bill. This is a very bad thing to allow in this country to operate and scam so many people. It was the first time I ever got involved in such a thing and I will never allow myself to believe the e-mail lies again.

• dear sir,
        i had ordered thehcg drops last month 25th, till now they didt deliver the product. i gave the mail no response to me.

hcg maintainpayments gone out of bank,

I have bought hcg maintain, I was lead to believe it was free, now i find out that they have been taking money out of my bank account, I feel like they have broken into my home and robbed me, i will never trust Internet shopping ever again, i will always go via pay-pal or amazon, these people are thieves nothing more, this company needs to be closed down, there are enough people ripped of now, surely something can be done now, how much money have they made out of trusting people, now i have to deal with this after a hard day at work, i will get my money back and i will do my best to shut em down!!

annies1954 May 20, 2013

I have done the same as all these people asked for a free trial, but when I got them I found I could not take them due to other medication I took. I did not return them unfortunately and I have had money taken from my credit card with ref . MFPONLINE Some more of these tablets came just with a despatch note with no proper address from the company they just took my money, just the shipping address. I tried calling the number on the note but that is the same as is on the bottle and does not exist. What do we do to stop anymore of our money being taken??? Today I opened up Google and there it was on their page.

• Ho
          howstupidwasme Aug 14, 2012

I cant believe i have fallen for the same scam FREE TRIAL yeah right!! i have contacted them and they stated that i can cancel when i have trialed the item i will wait and see they cant get away with this im more annoyed at myself for buying the stupid things

• Vi
          VickyO Jun 14, 2012

I have had the same thing happen to me! I realise now that I was incredibly stupid in ordering the AMAZING FREE supply in the first place without reading the small print. I have been unable to get the phone answered to cancel, have emailed and they say you need to phone! I am now over drawn because of this scam! The bank are being quite unhelpful about this, even though they have come across it and know it is a scam. I think the only way to stop this happening is to shut my account and reopen a new one! How stupid that? I did get the money from iForce Maxx through the bank but Purifuy Naturally were not obliging, but their product is the more expensive. They are actually the same company. I don't know who to complain to and who to report them to. They advertise in all the papers and all over the web. Surely the media companies do not want to let these scammers be associated with them. How do we bring this to light without anyone else loosing money? Perhaps Watchdog?

• Al
          alfie10Chloe12 Jun 11, 2012

I also fell for this luckily before anymore money could be taken! The daily telegraph stated that you could trial with no obligation to buy!! Furious is an understatement!! They answered after exactly 10 mins of calling and couldn't of cared less!! They have cancelled so fingers crossed no money will go missing!!! If this happens call them asap!!

• Ge
          Geoff Leaver Jun 08, 2012

Not only has this happened to me to the tune of £99.95 and £89.95 but I am absolutely livid that I thought I would try this " trial " product on the recommendation of a Daily Telegraph correspondent !!

• Tr
          TrevH Jun 07, 2012

Same thing has just happened to me. A further supply of HCG Platinum X-14 arrived today and I find £89.95 has been debited against my credit card! I had not realised that I had ordered any more but looking at their emailed receipt it does say they will send a further supply after two weeks. Unfortunately I also bought some Total Cleanse from Purify Naturally and believe they will do the same with this. I have rung my credit card company and they say they will deal with this as a dispute so I hope I will get my money back. I was drawn to their website through one of the national press websites and you would think that they would be more fussy about websites they allow on their pages. It was too late to ring them them tonight but will try tomorrow and post how I get on!

• Ro
          roger1120 Jun 01, 2012

I have just found out that a company called Purify Naturally has taken a payment of £99-95 from my credit card details. I had previously phoned to cancel any repeat deliveries after having received an unexpected delivery on 3/5/12. I was told that £40 would be refunded to me and there was no need to return the unwanted bottle of pills. What I wasn't told was that I would be ultimately charged £99-95 for this one bottle and that the £40 was not in fact a FULL refund. I am therefore out £59-95. I have rung Purify Naturally and spoke to an ignorant American sounding guy who said he was the supervisor and who put the phone down on me twice. He refused to give me his name, or the name of his superior.
          I have subsequently phoned the credit card company who said they can not ensure that no more payments will be made to this company. If the company did take an unauthorised payment I would have to write to them with a complaint and give proof of doing so to the credit card company and they would then dispute the payment with Purify Naturally. This all seems like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted to me.
          I can't believe that the internet is allowed to provide the vehicle for theses unscrupulous companies and that institutions such as credit card companies are unable or unwilling to do anything about it.

• 1w
          1weetwood May 17, 2012

I have now been in touch with HCGPlatinum. They DO own Purifynaturally aswell. They are quite rude and i think i'll struggle to get any sort of refund, but i have sent the goods by recorded delivery back to them.

• 1w
          1weetwood May 16, 2012

I am another they have scammed like this. They also claim you can only get a refund by phone but never answer it. Another similar company is Purify Naturally and thier Total Cleanse.

• Ky
          kym5191 Apr 28, 2012

I have just found out that they have taken £89.99 from my account, my credit card company has said to get in touch with them and ask for a refund which is what im trying to do

HCG Ultra Lean — Unauthorized Money from Bank

I bought on a free trial basis 2 products HCG Ultra Lean and Acai Ultra Lean now because I bought both at the...

Hcg1234.comI'm not saying that the HCG diet is a joke, but the product HGC1234 is selling is a joke

HGC1234 is a Homeopathic product, meaning it has been diluted to the point where there is probably no HCG in it. I was going to buy some here in Canada tonight and when i was talking to the lady selling it, she told me it was homeopathic which raised all kinds of red flags for me.

I called HCG1234 to confirm and sure enough it comes in dilusions of 6x to 60 X. It is basically water. I suggest you do some research on Homeopathy to decide for yourself if this product (or any homeopathic product) is anything but water or a sugar pill. It's pretty silly stuff.

I'm not saying that the HCG diet is a joke, but the product HGC1234 is selling is a joke. Just water.

Hcg1234.comThis company is just so unethical that no one should do business with them

This company is a total SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! I was charged approximately $100. for product I neither order nor received. I attempted to contact them, however, they only have ORDER TAKERS, located in California, Utah, and Texas that have been with the company from three days to four months and work from home. They can only take orders, they do not know where the parent company is located or who can give a refund except that they can have Sylvia Hogan at ext.125, and promises to call you back, which never happens. After two weeks and numerous order takers, i.e. Heather, Diane, Connie, etc. I finally spoke with Sylvia Hogan and she tells me that the only person within the Company, which is extremely SMALL, that can issue credits is Mr. John Fink, Treasure but he is absolutely unapproachable Tommy Rowland is another KEY ineffective top level employee wo tells you to "Do What You Want", with regard to me contacting the Attorney General's Office and the Banking Commission in Utah regarding this companies business practices, and the fact that he would not issue me a credit. I had already filed a complaint with me credit card company and the police department, but this Company is just so unethical that no one should do business with them!!!

• St
              Stomper Mar 28, 2011

Nothing like selling people fake HCG... HCG is an RX only guys, you can't buy it online...

• In
              Inass13 Mar 22, 2011

Money back guarantee is a lie! lost money!!! do not order from them!

Hcg1234.comThey should shut these kind of people down

I had done the injections & lost over 40 lbs in 2 rounds 2 yrs ago. I decided to loose the last 15 lbs to try the drops. I bought HCG1234 to try & had severe hunger (only a little on the injections), also got sick to my stomach. I got a little supsicious so I invested in pregancy test kit & low & behold to my stupid surprise there is NO HCG in it... Could of seen that coming buying them on the internet! Don't waste your money guys. I contacted the company & low & behold again... no response after several trys. Wasted money!!! They should shut these kind of people down!

HCG Diet pillsA free bottle of diet pills that now cost $69.95

I started filling out the form for a free sample of Diet pills and when it got to the part when it asked for my credit card info I stopped filling it out and closed the page, another page popped up and I saw that it said " to cancel fill out your name". I did but I got a bottle of the product plus on my bank account I see that they charged me $69.95 for i have no idea since it had said free sample. I want my money back plus something needs to be done with these companies that say free but then charge you for all kind of stuff you don't want nor know about. They are getting away with a lot of money from people that don't even know how or who took it. this should fall under "FALSE ADVERTISMENT".

HCG ultra — order not delivered

From: HCG Ultra <[protected]@herbal-nutrition.com> To: [protected]@yahoo.com Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011...

Hcg Complete Diet — Scam

Please be advised that the www.hcgcompletediet.com is a scam and if you do not request a refund (for the 26...