Menu
Hawluck Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Hawluck
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 1 Review

Hawluck Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Hawluck at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Hawluck. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Hawluck reviews & complaints 1

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Hawluck reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
R
8:12 am EDT

Hawluck Big cheaters in polymer trading

I am VIKAS JAIN from KANPUR - U.P. INDIA. I am here a share my Horrifying experiance with Hawluck Enterprise Co. Ltd, Taichung, Taiwan based supplier of all types of Plastic Polymers from Taiwan. This co's manager Ms. Anne send us mails for supply of polymers to us. I got invitation from HAwluck Enterprise in June-2014, I have made contarct for Import Of Plastic LLDPE Granules in INDIA. I have visited at Taichung in JULY-2014 for inspection of material. As per assurance from JACOB Liu, S/o Mr. Ragan Liu, Director of Hawluck Enterprise I have send 5000 USD as adv. payment to him. I have visited the ware house of co and inspect the material i was satisfy with them. I confirmed our Order for LLDPE granules. after satisfaction with the behaviour of Mr. Ragan liu and JACob liu I given him 10000 usd against order confirmation . I was communicating with Ms. Anne, sales staff in Hawluck Enterprise, Taichung The Mobile no. of Ms Anne was - [protected], Mobile no. OF RAGAN LIU - [protected], No. of JACOb LIu was - [protected]. we were informed that the vessel is not available and thus the material will be load later with in 3-4 days. when we got the cargo in INDIA and unloading it was found that only 50% of the material was OK and 50% was tottaly different and absolutely waste material in granules form for us. I send them hundreds of mails and phone calls but no responde reced. by us. I have all the documentary evidence for anyone who wishes to see it My suggestions 1. Quantity is not assuered 2. Your advance payment to this party is not secured ( They work only Advance payment 3. These cheaters types co. will disapper after one/Two deal 4. Management will not even bother what happens with you

Read full review of Hawluck
View 0 more photos
Hide full review
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Hawluck contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Hawluck?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hawluck Customer Service. Initial Hawluck complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hawluck above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hawluck. Discuss the issues you have had with Hawluck and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.