Haverties Furniturenine stains on new sofa

M

Purchases new three piece sofa $2, 400. Haverites deliverymen notice nine black stains on back of large sofa. Was informed sofa would be replaced April 5, 2009. One month after initial delivery. Called to change delivery date April 3, (death in family).
No recored of reorder.
No offer from NC district Manager to replace sofa. She only wanted me to listen to why I did not have sofa. Since I was waiting to board airplane for daughters funeral, did not have time. Only wanted to know how Haverties was going to handle this.
This issue has gone to Haverties Corp. Office in Atlanta.
I have been told by John no initial complaint was taken. Wrong Haverties deliverymen placed intital complaint. I recieved phone call from customer service informing me of resolution.
Was offerd $200.00 for cleaning.
We Purchased a New sofa, not a sofa with nine stains.
Haverties will not guarantee per Jennifer, Atlanta, I will recieve full refund if sofa is returned.
I furnished two homes in the 90's from Haverties in Atlanta.
This is very poor customer service.