Harvey Norman — a hole at the bottom of the “sofa”
Purchased at harvey norman furniture at hopper crossing victoria australia (ordered 23/8/19)
Santosa lou 3s w/lhf cha/lth*svr
The above "sofa" was delivered at about 12pm earlier today (28/9/19). After unwrapping, we discovered there is a hole at the bottom of the side seated part of the "sofa".
Had contacted the staff at hopper crossing twice on the same day, one of the staff (june) had informed that they will send someone to fix it up.
By the way, please me know the insurance will start from order date or delivery date?
Kindly advise / attend to it asap
Note : pl call first before coming
Kim / esther
More Harvey Norman Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement 
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer 
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service 
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever 
- Harvey Norman - saturation advertising! 
- [Resolved] Harvey Norman - non delivery of a purchased item three weeks later - balgowlah store
- Harvey Norman - online purchase
- Harvey Norman - non notification of my goods being ready for collection
- Harvey Norman - washing machine
- Harvey Norman - product care 19088525