Harry MichaelsHarry michaels oam

G Review updated:

Harry Michaels of Sydney Australia who is an OAM holder also was charged with sexual assault in 1984.It is shocking the Australian Government allows such a person to be an OAM holder.

We should expose him for this terrible sexist, anti-female act. It is a direct reproduction of an article from the sydney morning herald from 1 September 1984. It has been buried in the internet, so people are not able to find it. But the truth must come out.

We must support women. How does an OAM holder even become OAM when they have been charged with sexual assault?

hmmm, corruption?Yes, corruption

Harry michaels oam

More Harry Michaels Complaints & Reviews

ChrisJo312 Nov 30, 2016

^ Fake post, as with others.

This page, along with all others posted are part of a malicious online hate campaign against Mr. Michaels. Mr. Michaels is an OAM for a reason and anyone that knows him, knows his generosity and commitment to helping others.

This report, as with others, should be taken with a grain of salt.

As for the perpetrator, the content is a true depiction of his or her nature and how rather than face a situation head on, they cower behind the internet and write fake posts.

Kim Hayes Feb 23, 2020

@ChrisJo312 I have no reason to hate him apart from the fact that he sexually assaulted me when I was i my early 20's. I see now that there are obviously others who have suffered the same fate. He should be exposed. I cannot believe he has an 'OAM'. ChrisJo312, you are either fake or just have not been exposed to the truth. It will come out eventually and you will look either stupid or ignorant. I welcome anyone who has also been assaulted by him to me forward and stand with me to prove who he really is.

Kim Hayes Feb 23, 2020

@ChrisJo312 I suspect you are the FAKE. You have no idea the grief this man has caused me and obviously others!

• Jt
    JT67034 Jan 16, 2019

Harry Michaels is the Harvey Weinstein of Australia. People that really know him, know that he is a narcissist masonic who can get away with any crime whether its rape, fraud or tax evasion and is protected by powerful people with the same inclinations. He is a fake character who will one day be outed like Weinstein and all will be revealed. This man is truly evil.

Kim Hayes Feb 23, 2020

@JT67034 I agree. He needs to be exposed. Although I am afraid, I think that it's time we took a stand to oust this man.

• Na
    natasha Feb 26, 2020

Harry Michaels is a sexual addict who has sexually abused several woman. He has a boat where he invite or use to invite woman 10 years ago to spend the day with him and his friends. When A woman arrive, there is no one on boat apart from him and what he called a security man. He has a bottle of wine or champagne ready with sex drugs in it. Normally most woman are shocked about how they feel after few glasses and filly recover by next day after Harry got everything he wanted. When woman meet him again they don’t recollect any Phidias all attraction at all towards him, which make it clear that reopened bottle had more than just alcohol. Please speak up. I know there many of you who are victims of this well choreographed situation. Only together we can make him pay for what he did.

Kim Hayes Feb 26, 2020

@natasha Thanks Natasha,
    It’s such a relief to hear that I am not alone with this one. Just hoping others speak up. He could still be assaulting women, who like myself, are too afraid to come forward. I can’t believe he is getting away with this.

• Na
    natasha Feb 26, 2020

@Kim Hayes Oh no, your not alone . This man has a pattern and I know someone who is still till today dealing with bitter memories which are more than 10 years old. This man has a pattern and orchestrating things well enough so he doesn’t get caught. One of his friends and one of the people who use to suply to him prescriptive drags and non prescriptive drags just lost his dental practice for sexually assaulting his assistant, David Carr. Good on this girl for reporting him ! It is a different time #metoo movement is very powerful. All this will be seen and more woman will step up with their stories. Just remember you don’t have to revival your name . What he has done to many woman could not be repaired or repaid but to know that he is paying for it would definitely be empowering and healing. #metoo

Kim Hayes Feb 26, 2020

@natasha Thanks for your support Natasha. Let me know if there is anywhere else we can report to.

• El
    Eliza090 Mar 04, 2020

What I find strange is that all of a sudden this " KIM " and " Natasha " have both decided to add commentary to an article that was written years ago. And I find it strange that these two appeared to write around the same time. Conspiracy? You get. It is obvious it's an attempt to tarnish the reputation of a great Australian. It won't work. It's known fact there has been a campaign against Harry for years. I'm a female I have known him for years and he wouldn't even consider the outrageous allegations. If both KIM and Natasha are real I challenge you to make a report either to police or through your solicitors. NATASHA and KIM are both former male employees who Harry has sacked and this is there way of getting back. We know who you are. We exposed you before and we will expose you again.

Kim Hayes Mar 05, 2020

You will look pretty silly when all of this is exposed. It sounds as though you are close to Harry Michaels. By saying ‘We know who you are’ and ‘We exposed you before and we will expose you again’ suggests you are angry and in some way have had involvement with previous allegations. You may well ask why I am coming forward now.
    I am now older and more confident that the truth will prevail, I now believe that I have a responsibility to expose him -he may still be assaulting people and getting away with it, I hope that By exposing him, others won’t be afraid to come forward, it caused me a great amount of grief and I am getting angrier as I get older and I really feel for the person that had him charged and he was let off. It would have been so difficult for that person to go through. Do you really think I would lie because of some guys who were sacked by him? Your email has me a little worried in the fact that what you said could be taken as a threat. However, it has also heightened my anger which only inspires me to try harder to put him. I have a lot of ways to prove I was where I was at the time. I was even warned by someone not to accept his offer of a lift home. Whether or not that person would be willing to vouch for me is another concern, however I will try to contact him regardless. I am taking other steps to expose him but cannot discuss that with you. I apologise if you only k ow him to be a good man. It’s understandable you would defend him. But you really have to ask yourself, why all this smoke if there is no fire? I urge others to come forward. Please don’t be afraid like I was for so many years. What he has done is wrong and it’s taken it’s toll on my mental health over the years. I would hate to think that others are suffering because of his sick behaviour. I am genuine. I am real. I am angry. I know who he is and if he knows who I am he’d better stay away from me.

• Ra
    Rachael122020 Mar 05, 2020

Kim,
    I have found Harry to be a kind and generous person, and in fact the total opposite to what you describe. He is deeply respectful of everybody, especially woman. He would always insist on paying restaurant bills even opening doors and allowing ladies to go first. Your comments come as a total shock to me and I can’t even believe we are talking about the same person. I have known, worked with and for Harry over many years, he is a committed family man who always puts others ahead of himself. I have never felt uncomfortable or unsafe when alone with him in private or in a workplace.

It’s very easy to label somebody and do so with reckless disregard, forgoing the consequences on anonymous blogs and websites, hiding behind the #metoo movement and likening Harry to Harvey Weinstein, but in doing so your own credibility is questioned when you are lacking historical or factual content.

Your reliance upon a few questionable posts from other so called victims does little to support your allegations and you appear to simply be vexatious at best and defamatory at worst. Your ill-advised and unproven attacks on such a respected and credible Australian OAM are disgraceful. If what you say is fact and 100% truthful, then Harry would be in prison.

So forgive me for being suspicious of your intent, but this site appears to be an orchestrated attack on Harry with little substance and for little gain.

PM me if you truly have real evidence of any wrongdoing by Harry .

Rachel2020

Kim Hayes Mar 06, 2020

Rachel,
    You make me want to vomit. I will not be commenting any further. I have said my piece and I feel better for it. Yes, you’re right! I’m afraid I have no proof, but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. I realise that with no witnesses it would probably be hopeless to take any action. Another reason why I’ve stayed quiet for so long. I was actually listening to a rape victim speaking on the radio yesterday. She made me realise that it could be healing to speak up and get it out into the open. I hope so, as it would be so much easier to just leave it there. I‘Ve finally got it off my chest and I will try to move on. I WILL try as I am finding this all too upsetting. What you think about this is no longer of any concern to me. He knows the truth. You accuse me of being reckless and having no regard! How do you think that makes me feel after I have had to live with his reckless assault on me. How dare you! You say he is a committed family man! I’m sure he would be very protective of his daughter and not want her to know this. But who was there to protect my father’s daughter from him that night! How naive of you to to think that he would be in jail if it was true! We all know there are many guilty people walking the streets because they have been able to get away with their crimes. Please don’t insult my intelligence by making comments like that. Think what you like. I will now be Trying to get on with the rest of my life knowing that I did something about this no matter how small.