Menu
Harrisburg International Airport (HIA) Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts
Harrisburg International Airport (HIA)
reviews & complaints

Harrisburg International Airport (HIA)
reviews & complaints

Harrisburg International Airport (HIA) Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Harrisburg International Airport (HIA) at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Harrisburg International Airport (HIA). We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Harrisburg International Airport (HIA) complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest Harrisburg International Airport (HIA) reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
3:16 am EST

Harrisburg International Airport (HIA) Unclaimed parcel

This is most definitely a scam an will do anything in my power to help fight it. At this point I can just add the mail received. I stay in South Africa very far from my doorstep. Interim Assistance General Manager, (Operations, Maintenance, Transportation) Harrisburg International Airport Pennsylvania One Terminal Drive, Middletown. I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I reveal it to you because it may cause me my job, so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to reveal the secret to you. I am Mr. Thompson Perry, head of luggage/baggage storage facilities (Operations, Maintenance, Transportation) here at the Harrisburg International Airport, Pennsylvania USA. During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $3, 700USD. On my assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the Harrisburg International Airport Pennsylvania till date. The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box. However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my private email address for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $3, 700 dollars and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 30% share. I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential. Please get back to me via my private Email:([protected]@gmail.com) for further directives Thanks you. Thompson Perry Interim Assistance General Manager, (Operations, Maintenance, Transportation) Harrisburg International Airport Pennsylvania One Terminal Drive, Middletown. Copyright © 2015

Read full review of Harrisburg International Airport (HIA) and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
Randy1158
, US
Dec 12, 2015 11:26 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I received the exact same email from this Thompson Perry goof, or who ever the low life is! He tried but did not take me. But of course I do have this kind of money to just hand out to anyone anyway. This guy even sent me a photo of a stack full of wrapped up money. Most likely fake money or maybe even counterfit? Who would send millions of dollars in a trunk, on any airplane, through any airlines other than a dammed crook?
Contest winners, lotterys or what ever like that, pays with certifide checks from banks. Not send millions of dallors thousands of miles through some air line.
I have not decided what to do about this guy, nor how to handle it, but he darn sure will not get my hard earned money! He needs to be hung in the highest tree in this God made earth for the many that I realize he most likely scammed.
This world of ours has gone to hell, when everyday we have to put up and deal with ### like this gut!
If this guy comes to my door and tries to lay down some like of bull on me, might be the last misstake he may ever make, sence my home has a back yard and I have real good law enforcement family and friends as well being 18 year retired military. He may not get to walk back out of my back yard! Military was not allways in my life. I ran the streets for years before giving that life up. I see alot, and was not to perfect my self, but never had I ever scammed any one out of thousands of dollars.
Watch out for this Thompson Perry person. From all that I dug up on him on line, he only seems to be out for everything he or she can take from any one.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Harrisburg International Airport (HIA) contacts