Harris auto bodyStolen money & no sevices!

A

I, contacted on 9/18/06 American Tax relief to solve a tax matter. After they received my 5500 dollars that was supposed to handel everything from beginning to end After filling out all the required documents and paper work... I was contacted by Steve Kitchens (A MANAGER) that they (American tax relief) would need an additional 5500 dollars because my debt was considerably larger. The original statement was 67.000 dollars they said it was 74.000. I refused to pay the extra and was told by Mr.Kitchens that he would drop my case if I didn't comply and with no refund. After a few days I was contacted the second time by Mr.Kitchens saying he willing to lower the additional money to 3750.00 a few days later he lowered it to 3000.00 with more threats. I finally caved and gave him other money he requested. After receiving a total of 8500.00 there has been no contact from American tax relief.Phone calls aren't returned no one can tell me anything about case or file or how my money is being spent. From what I understand that my info is only good for six months and no settlement can be made. So after fifteen months I've had to turn to the attorney generals office for help. I've had to find another company to help with my tax matter. I've since call the BBB about American tax relief and found that their not a member but have a rating of (F) and have had 143 complaints in the past 3yrs. Would you please look into this matter and maybe advise me of what my next move is and maybe recover some of my money. I don't want this to happen to any one else.