Harrahsvery poor service

K

Long story short. Back in 1982 I joined Harrahs players club in NJ. I had not been into any Harrahs property since that time until Aug 2009.

In a local vegas magzine there was a coupon to sign up new players to their rewards progam, and receive free beach towel. So I go to harrahs coupon in hand, sign-up rewards progam, and am told by agent that I am already a rewards member. I told agent impossible, I have not been to any harrahs properties in over 25 years. Agent said I last visited in 1982, so I do not qualify for the free beach towel. At this point I am furious. After 27 years, you would think they would be thrilled to have me back? But no, they cannot even give me my towel (which may have cost them like $1). Instead the lady said the best she can do is 2 small pieces of chocolate, you know the size they leave on your pillow at finer hotels.

I will NEVER step foot into any Harrahs property again. I hope all Ihe Harrahs properties BURN TO THE GROUND. I guess Harrahs does not realize that us gamblers do have a choice in casinos.