Hargrave Military AcademyMy son didn't attend the academy, but they didn't inform me

R

We have signed the contract with Hargrave Military Academy and it was big mistake. I only recently found out that my son didn’t attend the courses and missed a lot. When I signed the contract with this Academy, they assured me that I would know about all the missing classes and if my son would disappear. They stated that their system was strict, but they didn’t tell me that my son didn’t attend classes, but I continued to pay for the tuition. It was rip off, so think twice before you choose them.