Harbor Funding GroupNon-Return of Deposit

Harbor Funding Group/ Bill Lange, was listed as a preferred partner for the developer/builder, Global Community Development, LLC/Leslie Younger. Apparently, Harbor Funding Group did not provide the committed funding to Global Community Development, LLC and as it turned out, it did not happen. The requested funds from Harbor Funding Group promised back to Global Community Development in mid March 2009, did not happen as well. To date, there have been no further communications on the return of investor monies. Has anyone had any success getting any more information?
RW
8/9/09

• Ph
    PHH Aug 17, 2009

Hello RW,

There is a group of investors in the UK going through the same thing.
    Leslie Younger seems to have stopped returning calls although the phone numbers are still active, and the promoter in the UK, Danny Silver, seems to be keen to get a class action going.
    Seems as though this Bill Lange character has a lot to do with it.

Keep in touch

• St
    stanleyr Aug 24, 2009

Hello RW/PHH. I am told that Leslie Younger has stopped taking calls on the advice of her attorney. Apparently she has appointed a team of forensic accountants (?) to track the money and is in the process of bringing a case against some of the other players in this saga.

• Li
    lisa65 Aug 27, 2009

Hi Stanley
    I would like to know how you know about Leslie Younger's reasons for not taking calls? Are you involved in all of this too?
    We are from Autralia and unfortunately caught up in this mess too through GCD.
    Do you have any other information that can help?

Lisa

• St
    stanleyr Sep 01, 2009

Hi Lisa. I am an investor. I have spoken to a company claiming to have been retained by Leslie Younger to prove where she sent the money. They have advised her to screen all calls and not answer any questions on the subject. Parties involved in my sorry state are: Property direct america (Danny Silver), The Title Connection (Leslie Younger), Global community Development (Leslie Younger) and Major Financial Servoces (Jeff/Ellen Petracco).

• Bi
    Bill Lange & Leslie Younger Sep 04, 2009

I have been unsuccessful in getting my deposit money back from Leslie Younger and Bill Lange. I have reported Leslie Younger to the Florida Department of Financial Services.
    The phone number is [protected]. I have reported Bill Lange to the State of Washington Departmet of Financial Institutions. The phone number is [protected]. You need to call to file a complaint .

• Ke
    kennyg88 Dec 17, 2009

Hi all,
    I have also been unable to get any deposit money back that was sent to The Title Company back in July/August 2008. i have received the email from Angie (at Global) who gave an entirely unsatisfactory account of how Harbor Funding Group and Major Financial Services have not returned funds. Since then there have been no replies to emails sent to Angie.
    Does anyone know if there is any class action lawsuit initiated against Global or The Title Connection? In the meantime, I will also contact the Florida Department of Financial Services and the State of Washington Departmet of Financial Institutions to lodge complaints.
    Kenny

• Da
    Dawn08 Feb 02, 2010

I live in the UK and paid a deposit to an escrow account. This was illegally transferred to Harbor Funding as "a condition of funding" for my loan. The loan never materialised and I have not had my deposit back despite efforts on my part for the last 6 months.
    I was intending to invest in Sterling Springs Resort in Tennessee.
    I realise that this is a different investment to that commented on here but it is the same problem and the same people involved.
    I would be most interested to hear of any developments or from anyone else in my position. I am getting no communication from anyone and don't know how to proceed.

• Un
    Unknown1234 Feb 10, 2010

Call the county in which you were to have the investment property built (be it in Bayside park or somewere else.) They will have a clue as to weather your permits were even pulled. If they were that could be the reision why you are not getting your deposit money back. Even if they just did "site work" (clearing of the land) they might not need to return the deposit money because it was actually used within the terms of the contract. and as for Harbour funding that was always a pipe dream. Bill Lange promised the same money to at least 5 different people so that they could become their own lenders.

• 39
    397892 Feb 10, 2010

With 22 million dollars involved its going to be a ### storm!

• 39
    397892 Feb 10, 2010

Unknown1234 are you in bayside?

• I0
    I'veBeenHad Mar 21, 2010

To all who have been "taken" by Leslie Younger and Bill Lange... I recommend you all get together and file a class action suit. Time is of the essence!

• Si
    sickofcrooks Oct 10, 2011

I am trying to get information on The Petracco's they are business Partners with another individual here in Florida that is on the Board of Real Estate Commission (whose office processed a fraudulant/forged mortgage in my name) and a bunch of other stuff for the guy that was convicted on my forged mortgage... and a whole spiderweb of businesses in Florida...can anyone help?