Harbor Freight Chicago Toolsmade in china junk

S

On Oct 24th I purchased a'Chicago Electric Power tools' Vibratory Tumbler at the Bakersfield, Ca store. Driving back to Az (5+1/2 hr drive) I plug it in and NOTHING. I plugged it into 3 different hot outlets and Nothing. It won't run.

I unpluged it and was putting it back into the box when the plug brushed my arm and gave me an electric shot. What the hell crap are they selling?/

I now have to drive to Las Vegas (1+1/2 hr drive) to return it and get my money back.

Just more made in CHINA JUNK !!

made in china junk