Happiness Is PetsDog

I

I adopted a cockapoo puppy from a couple 4 years ago. I asked them where they got her and they told me the breeder Marty Gadient. She has had nothing but problems for 4 years. The first problem she had when I brought her home was, she wouldn't drink water. I tried and tried to get her to drink, but she would gag when she went to take a drink. Now, I know why; they use hamster tubes to feed the puppies in the cages at the puppy mills. Another problem that is still with her, she has this terrible hack when she eats her food. After researching that problem, it could be they tried to stick a tube down her throat to break her vocal cords so she didn't bark. I've also learned they do that at the puppy mills. How sick is that??????

She constantly licks. 24 hours a day. That is due to the in-breeding done at the mills. . I decided to research her breeder and found out he runs puppy mills and supplies dogs to Happiness is pets. I never would have found that out but a happiness is pets store opened in Lombard and now I am boycotting the store. We have documentation on happinessisnotpets.com for all the innocent consumers to read.

If this store did not open, I never would have done all this research and found out why my dog is the way she is. I'm just thankful she is still alive.

Google happiness is pets and read the horror stories. This store should be shut down in my opinion.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices