Hank furnituresofa and staff

Bought a sofa a one time good deal. Came to pick it up and Jason Campbell had sold someone else a one time good deal. Then he stated he would refund my money. He had sold my sofa to that someone else for more money. So I wanted them to order or find in one of the Hanks stores my sofa, I had painted the living room for the sofa. I had paid for the sofa. Then the store manager Jason Campbell, said I was lying. When my husband arrived, he said that was misunderstanding. WARNING DO NOT GO TO HANKS FINE THIEVES!