HanesBrands — comfort soft waistband hipsters
I wore the really soft and comfortable comfort soft waistband hipsters size 6 for so many years. And I can't find them anywhere now. On my underwear it says, Made in Thailand RN15763 I think... Yes, I bought other hipsters, but I don't like the waistband.
Did you discontinue? Or can I buy them online, if so I can't find them. The ones I have came with a pink and grey leopard print panty.
HanesBrands Customer Care's Response, Oct 09, 2019
Sharon, we have discontinued some of the ComfortSoft Waistband styles. Please take a look at the Hanes ComfortSoft Hipsters, style E441AS as a possible replacement. These are normally sold through Target stores. If you have any additional questions please give us a call at [protected].
Hanes Consumer Service
More HanesBrands Complaints & Reviews
- Hanes - waistband stretched out after one washing 
- Hanes - seams coming unstiched 
- Hanes - bad service 
- Hanes - too tight for me
- Hanes - made in america 
- HanesBrands - mens briefs
- [Resolved] HanesBrands - hanes premium original fit mens underwear
- HanesBrands - tee shirts purchased at walmart
- HanesBrands - rude behavior
- HanesBrands - manager on duty