Hamilton IvesBusiness Ethics

As a user of Hamilton Ives chimney sweepers. I would like to complain about their work ethics. I was bullied into buying a liner when I really felt my liner was in good enough condition as did my son. They use scare tactics to make a sale and get their foot in the door by selling me a 'cheap sweep'. Something did not seem legal about the whole process. I was also pressed for cash, to get a better deal. Something is fishy about this company! Don't use them! I definitely have buyers remorse.

• Pe
    peeved sweep Oct 30, 2009

They're in Connecticut now, saw them in New Haven, Yuck. 10-30-09

• Ir
    iratein ma Sep 27, 2009

same experience in MA. building inspector is fining company for every day it has not pulled permit. he advised 2 others have been scammed, as well.