Joshc Jun 21, 2014

Just have to say, I bought my dog the other day and love him. Very smart puppy and she doesn't sell unless there at least 8 weeks old . So your point is invalid. Also her pricing is great . Number two she does give you akc paper work . Your obviously a ### if you didn't get any Bc if you did you would know your dogs age and it again wouldn't be 5 weeks old .

Halo 2 Jun 17, 2014

We just picked up our pup on 3rd June 2014. We Wanted to tell you how Smart little Haun is. He is already a master of Sit, Lay down, Watch Alert, learning Guard as well he also is learning to be house broken very fast he also is playing well with his little 2lb Brother El CID the pup and his Kitty Family. Raven and Bigsworth ! He is a Very Sharp little guy and we are Very Happy ! I have not seen a Dog as sharp as this Guy ! Thank you again for being up so late . God Bless You . To all who read this these Dogs are Blessed you will be very Happy:-) Greyson de Saye in VA

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@Halo 2 Why are you posting for your own business? If the buyer had something positive he would have posted his own views.

Halo 2 Jun 17, 2014

Note from Greyson De Saye in VA. We just picked up our pup on 3rd June 2014. We Wanted to tell you How Smart little Haun is. He is already a master of Sit, Lay down, Watch Alert, learning Guard as well he also is learning to be house broken very fast he also is playing well with his little 2lb Brother El CID the pup and his Kitty Family. Raven and Bigsworth ! He is a Very Sharp little guy and we are Very Happy ! I have not seen a Dog as sharp as this Guy ! Thank you again for being up so late . God Bless You . To all who read this these Dogs are Blessed you will be very Happy:-) Grey in VA.

Halo 2 Jun 17, 2014

Hello Dear Lady. Note from Greyson De Saye in Va. We just picked up our pup on 3rd June 2014. We Wanted to tell you How Smart lil Haun is he is already a master of Sit, Lay down, Watch Alert, learning Guard as well he also is learning to be house broken very fast he also is playing well with his lil 2lb Brother El CID the pup and his Kitty Fam. Raven and Bigsworth ! He is a Very Sharp lil guy and we are Very Happy ! I have not seen a Dog as sharp as this Guy ! Thank you again for being up so late . God Bless You . To all who read this these Dogs are Blessed you will be very Happy:-) Grey in Va.

snoopdawg Nov 08, 2018

@Halo 2 Angela, stop making a fool of yourself on here. Why are you posting your own glowing reviews instead of the actual buyers? Duh...

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@Halo 2 Can you post a picture of this note? Along with a photo of the dog & his owner?

To Karla927:
    I sent you a message through this site. I am waiting for a call from you so that I may determine who you really are. Don't be a coward. Pick up the phone and call.

@Halo 2 I’m still waiting on videos & meeting my step children...🀷🏻‍♀️

Halo 2 Jun 16, 2014

Many complaints on this site are not validated nor generated from verified purchasers. Consumers may consult the state agricultural departments to determine if breeders meet state requirements for licsensure. DONT RELY UPON POSTS FROM LIARS, COMPETITORS, OR SCAMMERS whose only desires are to slander, extort, and deceive. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH THROUGH VALID GOVERNING BODIES.

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@Halo 2 WOW... you have a lot of competitors & scammers.

Halo 2 Jun 16, 2014

We have tons of happy customers! People cowardly use and abuse this site to slander honest hard-working breeders.

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@Halo 2 πŸ™„ really... I have not seen too many happy posts.

Halo 2 Jun 16, 2014

This person did not purchase a dog from me. We are licensed and inspected by the state of GA. Our dogs and facility are in excellent condition!

snoopdawg Nov 08, 2018

@Halo 2 Your "facility" is a 1 acre lot crammed with igloos all outside around your house!. Are your numbers under 200 yet in your yard since you've hid the others in another county. What's your total all together now? Are you still up there around the 300-500 total. Heck of a lot of dogs for 1 woman to care for in my opinion! No breeders license anymore? Goodness gracious Buttercup, there are actually folks in this world who knows about you!

• Li
    Lightningrod Nov 20, 2018

@snoopdawg I think more people will be interested in knowing that a horrible sex offender still walks about looking for his next victim. Shame on Snoopdawg

@Halo 2 Seriously!!! Wow

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@Halo 2 You finally got something halfway right... Go back & read. SHE ADOPTED...she never said purchased. WOW... 2014 post and the conditions continue to be deplorable.

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@Lightningrod Another victim to your slander. At least you did change it from being a jealous competitor, that excuse was getting old...

@Jlpowell Karla927

snoopdawg May 09, 2019

@Lightningrod Sex offender?? Never been called that before! Is that the best you can do, Buttercup? hahahaha

• Ka
    Karla927 Jun 01, 2014

We also adopted from Halo. The conditions of her facilities were horrible. I felt we couldn't leave without at least saving one puppy.
    She went on and on about the whole "Rin Tin Tin" family line with us too.
    She promised us she would mail us our dog's paper work, but she never did.
    She had way too many dogs at her home, and they were all in pens outside. There is no way she can give enough attention to that many dogs.
    The fact that she considers herself a Christian breeder, yet she attacks people on this site is very interesting.

• Re
    Rescue lady Jan 12, 2014

I am not a breeder. I rescue, and I love shepherds. There are many shepherds in rescue and at the pound, a lot of them white. I have a rescued white shep now. German shepherds are special dogs and not for everyone. They are smart, sensitive, alert, sweet dogs with moderate to high exercise needs. German shepherds are easily trained.
    I have a few questions for Halo. What kind of training and socialization do your puppies receive? Do you show real pictures of your facility on your web site? How is a breeding business a Christian outreach? Isn't a Christian outreach an act of kindess for which you expect nothing in return? What Christian principles do you use in the way you run your business? What Christian principles do you use in the way you respond to people on this site?
    Adding dogs to a world with a pet overpopulation problem isn't good stewardship. More than likely a large percentage of German shepherds in this area, as well as other areas, are descended from Rin Tin Tin and other famous/champion dogs (and don't even know it) unless you are sending all of yours out spayed and neutered.
    I would really appreciate answers, but I just hope that people will CONSIDER A RESCUED SHEP, NOT A PURCHASED ONE. THE POUNDS ARE FULL OF THEM. MY RESCUED GIRL LIVED TO BE 14, NO HEALTH OR TEMPERAMENT ISSUES UNTIL THE VERY END OF HER LIFE. CURRENT BOY SHEP IS CALM AND STABLE, SUPER SMART, NO HEALTH ISSUES. ADOPT, DON'T SHOP.

Halo German Shephetds Dec 01, 2013

You are just angry because I exposed your scam that you had going on. People like you should be barred from this sight. You dont even have a business but you are a big liar!

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@Halo German Shephetds WOW... Is this how every customer of yours is treated????

Halo German Shephetds Nov 30, 2013

You are only a jealous competitor!!

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@Halo German Shephetds πŸ™„πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€.

Halo German Shephetds Nov 30, 2013

Who are you? If your friend had a real complaint, why did it take 7 years for you.to.say something? FYI Griffin is not in middle GA and you only joined this site because you are a jealous competitor. You are NOT a real trainer. You attempt to scam people out of information.

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@Halo German Shephetds Again... another jealous competitors. Does anyone else see a pattern????

You are NOT a trainer!!!

NotABoiledFrog Nov 29, 2013

I'm a trainer in middle Georgia and have had several Halo German Shepherds in for training. All of them have had temperament issues and two have known health issues. This breeder claims that her dogs' hips are "vet checked" which is NOT the same as OFA certified. Her claim to fame is a Rin Tin Tin ancestry. I see no health testing like OFA, thyroid, cardiac, or optic screenings. A friend of mine bought a white female from this breeder seven years ago and she has major health issues, one of which is a genetic liver abnormality. No one can have that many dogs and breed them responsibly or put them in good homes.

@NotABoiledFrog This is finally going to come to a end the neglect ! Woohooo

• Ca
    Carolyn Patt Jan 07, 2019

@NotABoiledFrog Halo German Shepherds owner Angela Powell has been arrested!! Animal cruelty charges!! 500 dogs living in deplorable conditions!!! Adopt dont shop!! Rescues are taking these poor neglected dogs now!!

• Sh
    Sheri Britt Rogers Oct 28, 2013

this is not good!

Halo German Shephetds Aug 14, 2013

In essence, apparently one of Gayle's own puppies got sick and she tried to extract $3, 000 from me. But the vet was diligent enough to take the puppy's picture and documented its age, which PROVED it was way older than the puppy she got from me. In addition, she did not contact me at all until AFTER the puppy died. In that email, she was asking for papers for a puppy that had already died. Why would she do that? Hmmmm...

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@Halo German Shephetds Didn’t you state you would be glad to show the proof from the vet you have for Gayle??? Sorry if I don’t take what you say as facts but with your history I wanna see proof not your words.

Halo German Shephetds Aug 14, 2013

To the unsuspecting person, Gayles story pulls at your heart strings. The problem is that there are so many lies being presented as facts, which is defamation. This is against the law and will be handled by a my attorney. I am so glad this site requires identification of postetrs. I have all of Gayle's contact info here, but wouldnt have known who she was if names weren't required.

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@Halo German Shephetds Defamation??? Defamation???? Do you know what the definition is for DEFAMATION????

Halo German Shephetds Aug 14, 2013

Are your puppy sales not gping well for you Gayle?

@Halo German Shephetds Hoarder

Toni lavette Dec 30, 2018

@Toni lavette This place will soon be shut down then you can go adopt these babies at the rescue groups

Halo German Shephetds Aug 14, 2013

If ANYONE would like to see the vet records and pictures that I received from Gayle's vet proving that it was NOT the puppy that she got from me, you are welcome to see them. Guess Gayle didnt figure someone would forward this to me. I kept the records and pictures for future reference!!! Shame on you, Gayle!!!

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@Halo German Shephetds πŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️

Halo German Shephetds Aug 14, 2013

Gayle Rose is a liar and a scammer. She is a competitor breeder and cant do well unless she discredits others. According to the vet records she sent me, the puppy that died was much older than the one she bought from me. My AKC inspector read the vet record and said that the puppy must have swallowed a foreign object and that was its cause of death. Still, it was NOT the one she bought from me.What a fake you are Gayle!!

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@Halo German Shephetds It sounds like in your mind everyone is a competitor. NOT... Why is it when someone posts the truth you attack them? Let me tell you a secret... this site is for posting complaints.

Take the complaints you have been given & work to improve your breeding skills. Complaints are not always a bad thing. Someone’s complaint should give you insight of what others see & think of your dogs, your kennel, & you as a breeder. You need to take the complaints people have given you to make improvements & corrections to your business... NOT attacking them.

• Di