Halo 2 May 08, 2015

This message is an update received May 7, 2015 from A. MURPHY who bought a puppy from us in August 2014:
    He's reached 95 lbs.(@ 10 months of age). Figured you might like to see an updated picture of him. He thinks he's a lap dog and loves to snuggle.

Halo 2 May 08, 2015

This message was received from S. LYNCH from South Carolina in February 2015. She and her husband bought TWO of our puppies at the same time. She wrote:"I can't believe how smooth they have transitioned. We haven't had the first issue with food or. jealousy. They are getting along so well. A big answer to prayers . Thank you again for trusting us with your babies!!!😘❤️I could adopt the world of puppies, if my husband would let me.

Halo 2 May 08, 2015

This message was received from T.LENDERMAN from Georgia in February 2015. She and her husband bought TWO of our puppies at the same time. She wrote: "Thank you for the puppies! We went to the vet tues max weighed 14lbs mia weighed 8lbs. They have adjusted to everything. I just ran the vaccum & neither one cared. They have settled in and are on a routine. They have brought alot of laughter & joy to our home they are so sweet!!

Halo 2 May 08, 2015

Correction on the preceding rewiew from A. MURPHY, the puppy was purchased in August 2014.

Halo 2 May 08, 2015

A. MURPHY and her husband bought a handsome puppy from Halo German Shepherds in August 2015. This review was received from A. MURPHY from Georgia in January 2015:
    Thought you might like an update. Echo is now a healthy 50 lbs. Hereally enjoys the dog park. Especially all the agility equipment, he started doing it all on his own. His favorite toys are balls, especially soccer balls. And he is the most patient puppy ever, amazing with kids (especially my step daughter). He has played with his fair share of both small and large dogs.

This review was received by Halo German Shepherds from J. COX May 2015:
    This is Leo, my service dog . I got him from you around July 2014. His birthday was April 5th so he just turned 1 year old . Anyway, he's been nothing but perfect and smart. Everyone talks about how great he looks . I'll be sending military buddies your way . And in the future I'll be looking to get a female from you. Thank you and for your wonderful dogs.

Halo 2 May 08, 2015

This review is from P. HARRELL from Georgia. She and her husband purchased one of our solid black puppies in March, 2015. P. Harrell wrote:
    Thanks for such an awesome puppy! I'm loving this boy!!!🐾😜🐾 He's so smart, already has five commands down pat.He lived inside with us for the first four weeks and did very well, but then started taking up the whole bed 😳 so we got him his own house😁🏡 my other dogs like him also. So all has worked out great for him and all of us. He's perfect for me!!! And my small house dog loves him also🐾
    Thanks for such an awesome pup!!!

I named him Lucca and he is so smart! He is all I wanted in a pup and I just know he's going to make an awesome dog🐾Thank you so much for all the care you gave to him!!! It really paid off!!! I plan on taking the time soon to write a great review on ur website😁

Halo 2 May 07, 2015

The preceding review was submitted by L. Graham from Georgia. They purchased a gorgeous black and silver puppy in February, 2015. This photo was submitted with her review.

Halo 2 May 07, 2015

We received the preceding review from L. Graham from GA. She and her husband bought one of our black and silver puppies in February 2015. She also submitted this picture of her beautiful baby.

My review:
    "I loved my experience with Halo GS Kennels! They stayed with me through the whole process of finding a perfect fur-ever baby for my family. The availability and will to work with me and my family was a constant effort from HGSK. Which in the long run once we picked the perfect fur-baby paid off in endless love that will be appreciated for a lifetime! My GSD is absolutely perfect in temperament and health. When we take her out in public everyone stops and compliments us on our beautiful baby girl! I always give people the name of HGSK if they are looking for a pup for their home! If I ever convince my husband to let me get another dog I'll be coming back!"

Halo 2 Feb 19, 2015

Christians and Jews are under attack every day. If you are not for the ONE TRUE GOD, then you are against Him. For those who attack me because I am a Christian, you know where that leaves you. You attack me wrongfully. However, you are not in control of my life. God will turn the evil that you have intended into good and bless us many times over. I'm not worried about your lies. You have just entitled us to more blessings from God!

@Halo 2 Thankfully God was with you, & got you arrested, & shut down 1/2/2019

Halo 2 Feb 19, 2015

Re:Shepherd lovers. I don't know for sure what's wrong with you. You finally apologize for lying, then you attack me again. You got a great dog from us and you are thankful, yet you wish that we would be shut down someday. What's wrong with you???

Halo 2 Feb 19, 2015

Re: Linda in Tennessee. I simply told you I would not remove limited registration. You said that the dog was useless to you if you couldn't breed him. I don't know you and didn't sell a dog to you. Why are you attacking me? Why would you buy such a terrible dog? Hmmmm sounds like a disgruntled person to me.

Shepherd lovers Feb 18, 2015

I recently tried to apologize for offending her and thanking her for our dog and updated her with photos and how she was doing. This woman was still nasty as can be to me, and the first thing she said was "then take down what you wrote on the complaints board." No, I'm not removing anything unless its false. Wouldn't you care at all about how wonderfully I said Nola was doing? No. All you care about is your image Woman. Not your dogs. I'm glad you decided not to "keep Nola for breeding" so that we could give her a real life. Nola is the beauty on the right.

Shepherd lovers Feb 18, 2015

I tried apologizing for my comments and she was still nasty as can be to me, even though nothing I said was false. Some Christian. I hope her facility gets shut down some day. I love my girl I got from her nonetheless and am glad she sold her instead of "keeping her to use for breeding" as she used as the excuse for selling her at 10 months of age. Disgusting.

Linda in Tennessee Feb 18, 2015

2/18/15 I had a dog I got second hand that is from halo's German Shepherds. I have 40 yrs experience with dogs large and small. The dog tore a hole in my face minutes after I got him just for patting his side and saying good boy. She only offers limited registration on her animals to avoid more competition. I asked her to lift the limitations on the dog to make rehabilitation more cost effective and she outright refused. I told her I was unable to invest the time and money to properly socialize a dog with worthless papers and she did not care. I was astonished not only at her refusal but at her attitude. She did not sound like any christian I know. She was very rude and acted like she didn't know why I was bothering her.

Halo 2 Jan 15, 2015

RE Jofa9901 If you were posting a legitimate complaint, why would you wait 6 or 7 months to post it?

RE Jofa9901
    The language in your complaint looks suspiciously similar to a few others posted earlier on this site. It appears that your complaint is intended to slander our facility while promoting another.

Halo 2 Jan 15, 2015

Our facility is licensed and inspected by the GA Department of Agriculture. Our family and STAFF of people provide excellent care for our dogs and puppies. We have 35 years of experience raising German Shepherds!

Halo 2 Jan 15, 2015

We do have amazing bloodlines! Our dogs are priced according to bloodlines, show potential, color, and numerous other items. I appreciate the platform you created upon which I can address your comments.

RE: Jofa9901
    If you had actually visited our facility, you would know that our dogs are NOT housed in small kennels. We have a staff of 8 people that assist in the care and training of our German Shepherds.

snoopdawg Nov 08, 2018

@Halo 2 How many assist you with the 100+ in the woods. Always remember... secrets get exposed everyday. Your dogs have igloos, & VERY cramped space to live in unless you moved today.

Re:Jofa9901
    If you are actually from GA as your profile indicates, did you actually go to Nebraska to purchase a puppy? If so, please provide a description of their kennel.

RE: Jofa9901
    If you had actually visited our facility, you would know that our dogs are NOT housed in small kennels. You are clearly a competitive breeder attempting to slander our business. However, the average person can read your complaint and determine that. Your complaint is ONLY a duplicate of the original complaint posted on this site. Furthermore, we have a staff of 8 people that assist in the care and training of our German Shepherds. Our facility is licensed and inspected by the GA Dept of Agriculture.

snoopdawg Nov 08, 2018

@Halo 2 Your facility is a very crammed yard!! Yes, I have seen & smelled the horrific odors at this "facility"!

Lightningrod Nov 20, 2018

@snoopdawg Snoopdawg, your sex crimes wreak and the illegitimate children you have fathered know who you are. Hang on, more dirt is comin to a theater near you! !!

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@Lightningrod Posted 11/20/18 & still has not made it to a theater near me? My suggestion would be to stick with facts that YOU can back.

snoopdawg May 09, 2019

@Halo 2 I clearly visited your "kennels" in both counties right before both were closed down. I hope, & pray you get hard prison time for the suffering you caused your animals. She was arrested Jan.2, 2019.

Jofa9901 Jan 13, 2015

I visited this kennel this past summer and found it to be a horrific breeding place for her animals. At a minimum of 60 dogs which is absurd for one person to care for they were comoscted into small dirty kennels. It was over 100 degrees outside and she had one fan that was suppose to cool them all. I am not a breeder and I definitley did not purchase a dog from here. I just recently purchased a puppy from schlossfelsen kennels out of state and if you are searching for a real High quality dog with recent German showlines or for an overall just great pet then that's where you need to go. Halo German shepherds looks like a puppy mill and just because she has dogs with a great pedigree a while back you will notice their is nothing from the past two generations, no hip or cardiac certifications and she also thinks that different colors merit different prices. If you do any research on breeders then you should know that's all crap.

Halo 2 Dec 15, 2014

You protrayed her as being afraid of your son and your dog. The pictures clearly show a calm and relaxed puppy. You posted that she couldn't walk on a leash, but your text to me said "she is walking great on a leash." Why did you lie on this board?

Shepherd lovers Dec 14, 2014

Not even going to dignify myself with a response to that, or your harassing text messages. Thank you again for our beautiful girl, she is doing wonderfully. Nothing I said was a lie or defamation of character, and I know that because I actually took a class on it. You should work on taking constructive criticism and a lesson in honesty. Tata!

Halo 2 Dec 09, 2014

Unfortunately there are people in this world that have nothing better to do than to post lies and hold people in a negative light. Often, lies are posted by jealous competitors with malicious intent to harm the reputations of others. They pretend to be professionals with "dog" knowlege to give credibility to their lies. We are not the only people that are victims of such lies. However, as an attorney, I have elected to seek out the identity of such offenders and hold them liable for defamation of character and interference with contracts. I encourage other breeders to do the same.

snoopdawg Nov 09, 2018

@Halo 2 So... let me get this straight Angela. Are you claiming to be an dog breeding Attorney? Strange how I find no license listed for you to do either one. Why didn't you represent yourself in court instead of hiring an attorney to do it for you? Telling the truth is not considered defamation.

Lightningrod Nov 20, 2018

@snoopdawg Snoopdawg, for 20 years you've been committing sex crimes: Sex with children, cousins, old girlfriends, friends of your wife... fathered a couple of illegitimate children, sex with minor girls in your business...SHAME ON YOU!

Lightningrod Nov 20, 2018

@snoopdawg Snoopdawg, you drugged and pimped your wife out while you watched them have sex with her. You were stupid enough to make a video of it and circulate among your coworkers at the time. You are a HORRIBLE DUDE!!!

Lightningrod Nov 20, 2018

@snoopdawg Snoopdawg, the only reason your name is not posted right now is ONLY to protect your wife's and daughter's dignity!

Lightningrod Nov 20, 2018

@Lightningrod Oh my and the affair with Stephanie 96. Shared videos with your buddy "C"...

Lightningrod Nov 22, 2018

@snoopdawg Your wife found out about the affair with "radio Stephanie." She threatened to divorce you. You told her she would have to do a Paternity test on that last "son of yours, " because that would be one less that you'd have to pay child support on. Might that be because one of the guys that you pimped her out to is the real father of the last son???

Lightningrod Nov 22, 2018

@snoopdawg How many "shades of gray" did you paint Susan in your paint booth? ??

Lightningrod Nov 22, 2018

@snoopdawg Deidre would bend over backwards (or forwards) to make you happy. She even named her first son after you!!???? Do you know his father REALLY well??!!

Lightningrod Nov 22, 2018

@snoopdawg You like a little Brandy with your swim?Really you like ALOT of Brandi with your swim!!

Lightningrod Nov 22, 2018

@snoopdawg There' s so many more surfacing. Sewage eventually gets to the surface snoopdawg..."Go Dawgs"... dirty snoopdawg

Lightningrod Nov 22, 2018

@snoopdawg Are your eyes getting all Chrissy-crossed? Shame on you!!!

Lightningrod Dec 28, 2018

@snoopdawg Snoopdawg is Jeremy Powell at Wholesale Customs in Higgston GA [protected] cell [protected]

Lightningrod Dec 28, 2018

@snoopdawg Your wife is about to meet her step-children!!

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@Lightningrod Bring it on. You posted this 12/28/18 & I’m still waiting ?🤷🏻‍♀️You talk a lot of BS .

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@Halo 2 Again with accusations of jealous competitors????

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@Lightningrod WRONG... You need to research some more. You are so far from the truth.

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@Lightningrod WOW... Lightningrod, you have went for one extreme to another. You need to investigate who you are responding to before posting all this filth.

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@Lightningrod I’m still waiting???? Why is it taking soooo long?

snoopdawg May 09, 2019

@Lightningrod I have never had girlfriend, wife, nor fathered children. On the other hand, I have had, boyfriend, husband, & given birth. Once again Buttercup, you got the wrong dawg!

Halo 2 Dec 09, 2014

Marissa, could you define for the audience, what the Dog Training School taught you that "socialization" means? If you are not sure what it means, ask the puppy that you bought from me, she knows.

Halo 2 Dec 09, 2014

Its hard to tell exactly what MARISSA's goal was in posting some of her lies. When I confronted her about her ugly comments, she responded she wanted to see if she would get a nasty response.

Well MARISSA, my response is that THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE! I hope you'll give it some careful consideration.

This message was received from MARISSA at 9:43 p.m.:
    "She'll have more love with our family than you'll ever know. And maybe in a few years we'll be calling you for another :-) "

Halo 2 Dec 08, 2014

This message was received from MARISSA at 9:17 a.m.
    "We took her to the vet and she weighed 60lbs! Frank is about 90... Her feet are so big! She also has an excellent toy drive and is walking great on the leash. Once she gets a little more confidence I know she will excel in training! "

Halo 2 Dec 08, 2014

Both pictures were sent within 24 hours of MARISSA'S purchase. Does this look like a dog that is afraid of Marissa's child or her male dog???? Here is PROOF that she lied in her complaint. Do we need to say more???

Halo 2 Dec 08, 2014

Shepherd lovers text about the female she bought snd her male at 8:46 a.m the day after her purchase:
    1) "It's official, they love each other! "

Halo 2 Dec 08, 2014

Here are a few of "Shepherd lover"'s messages about how happy she was with the dog hours after she bought her and not too long before she posted her complaints:

1) We decided to call her Nola! She's been very calm so far and is fast asleep :-) she will have a wonderful home with us, thank you again!

2) Settling in after a good bath and an hour of brushing. Thank you one more time, she is a doll.

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@Halo 2 Yes. The dog does look afraid of the child. His ears say a lot. Any dog owner can see.

Shepherd lover Dec 04, 2014

We recently purchased a 9 month old female shepherd from Halo. She is in perfect health, up to date on all vaccinations, and beautiful. Our concerns however, are that the breeder would NOT let us come to see her facility. She gave us an address and after driving 3 hours we pulled into a gas station. We called her and asked if we were meeting at her kennel, and she refused. She met us there with the pup, and said she had never been on a leash or in a car, and around her neck was a rusty prong collar with a horse lead rope attached. We paid for my girl, chatted a bit, received paperwork including vet records and AKC registration, and left. I could tell my girl had had absolutely NO socialization her entire life which the owner told us she was not shy and had been around people and kids (she was scared to death of the world, and my son, and my other shepherd) she had never been inside of a house, never been brushed or bathed...it was all just a little strange that she would not let us see her kennels, and her ad said their dogs are socialized, friendly, leash walked etc. My dog is making progress every day coming out of her shell, luckily we know shepherds and I am almost finished with Dog Training school so we are not bothered or discouraged by her shy, fearful temperament. I have no doubt they know their breeding and keep their dogs in good health, but I regret not insisting we see her facility! I would have liked to see my dogs parents (which the ad claimed they were on the premises). But our pup is in perfect health, but is just going to take a lot of TLC and desensitization to the world for my gorgeous girl.

• Th
    The Williams Family Oct 30, 2014

We got our paperwork right away and he was delivered to me for I am disabled. I spend most of the day with my puppy and when I need to take him out he is very attentive and fun loving protective little guy. I believe that in life everything comes back to you threw karma and clearly from the proof of my puppy I can say that I find it hard to believe anything with this complaint and thank the lord I gave it no merit or I would have suffered a great loss by not getting my Halo puppy. So thank you lord for not letting me give merit to it. Thank you again Halo for my wonderful puppy it is a joy we will have for years to come.

• Th
    The Williams Family Oct 30, 2014

Just got a puppy from halo on Saturday and we are very pleased with him he is my little angel. He is in great health and he is super smart and just the cutest thing anyone has seen, that's what they say at the vet. We have only had him for a short period of time and no one in the family can imaging life without him. He truly is special. So I think Halo is doing something right because my little guy is fantastic and I feel very blessed to have him. So thank you Halo for my wonderful little guy he really is an angel.

Halo 2 Aug 10, 2014

I am a believer in Christ and it is my desire that people will visit our web site and read how to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior, regardless of whether they ever call about a German Shepherd. I do thank God for the wonderful people He has brought our way!

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@Halo 2 Yes God is our lord & savior and we will all stand before him one day to answer for our sins. I pray you come back to your own post today and read it, then read all the filthy lies you recently posted in order to slander your brothers name.

• Br
    BreezeHill Jul 07, 2014

I'm not sure what people expect from a breeder, but I can assure you Halo is doing a great job! We got our silver sable from her about 4 weeks ago and anyone who thinks her kennels are horrible is crazy!! She is a breeder and she is running a business. Yes her dogs are in kennels and they are full of dogs, that's what she does...breeds dogs. I was amazed at how many dogs she has and how well maintained the kennels were. Constant fresh water, constant food and to my amazement NO foul smell of poop and Noooo fleas!!! I was expecting lots of fleas when we picked our four month old puppy up, because there are a lot of dogs so it's only normal. I brought my flea meds with me and Angela said, "my dogs don't have fleas, they are on heartworm/flea med. She was 100% correct!!! Not one flea or tick on that dog. She takes very good care of her dogs, they all had shade, fresh water source and I swear I didn't see or smell poop, which is amazing because our one puppy is filling up our backyard!!! And the comment about being a Christian breeder, well that's just ignorant!! She is not baptizing the dogs, she is just a believer in Christ and wants to promote that on her site. For the record, she never preached to us, or claimed to raise and breed dogs in a Godly manner!!! Thanks Angela, our puppy is perfect and healthy as a a horse (we have the poop to prove it!!)

• Jlpowell Dec 31, 2018

@BreezeHill Wow... No FOUL smell... you have got to be joking. It is the worst smell. Clean water & food??? I’m glad accounts can be traced.

• Ro
    robincrocker Jun 27, 2014

Halo spends a lot of time on the internet. If she was taking even mediocre care of that many dogs she wouldn't have time to be on this site. I'm glad I found this information. I was actually looking for a Shepherd pup when I found the Halo website. I think I will go through a rescue group now.