Halo German Shepherdsparvo puppies

S Review updated:

Purchased an 8wk old black german shepherd from this breeder; Angela, and it turned out to have the Parvovirus as well as Giardia. I informed the breeder and she did not want to acknowledge this fact, even after she spoke with a few vets and sending her all the medical paperwork. She will also not provide us with the pedigree, litter no or other identifying paperwork as stated on their website. I got the puppy the best care possible and he pulled through but I would never purchase from this breeder again and I suggest you don't either. We are pursuing legal actions.

Jane4321 Dec 16, 2017

Angela Powell has changed the name of her company from Halo then to Dixieland and now to AKC German Shepherds at bluegermanshepherds.com. Google Halo German Shepherds and you'll find everything you need to know.

snoopdawg Nov 08, 2018

@Jane4321 She changes names more often than folks change their drawers!

Lightningrod Nov 20, 2018

@Jane4321 Taking time off from pedophilia Snoopdawg?? Giving child molestation a break? It's a dark day for you! Snoopdawg and Jane4321 Are the same person. You can find him at his little business in Montgomery County. His name will been soon posted!

snoopdawg May 09, 2019

@Lightningrod I have no knowledge of the who the folks are you speak of. How many alias do you use on here Angela Belinda Powell? Guess you have to, being you've been all over the national news with your horrendous puppy mill operation in 2 counties.

• Cy
    cyberlaw May 11, 2017

January 8 2017
    We bought our male solid black shepherd home on 12/12/16. he has been perfect from day one! instinctively humble and aware, with our 4 year old son he has given us no worries. we searched for 2 years thinking we would have to fly to get this specific breed, just to randomly google search one day and find the breed available an hour away. anyone viewing this that will have to travel any distance for any of her amazing animals is well worth it! we met with angela the next day and the experience has been life changing! 2 weeks later we picked up our new "son". angela strives daily to provide top notch care, love and support to all of her animals! retaining an animal from this breeder is unlike any other! they are truly loved and cared for in the time before they become a part of your family after purchase! which speaks volumes for the experience you'll have after you return home with your new member. our shepherd "brinks" was superior healthy at his first vet check in and is thriving! the work angela does with these animals is a blessing here on earth! as is she! we r so thankful for this amazing addition to our family! a dream come true from dixie land german shepherds!
    Lots of love from the cook family!
    Stephanie, brandon, ruger & "brinks" cook

• Gi
    Ginger Masters Apr 04, 2018

@cyberlaw go have his hips checked X-ray I might have to put mine down if they cant fix them

snoopdawg Nov 08, 2018

@cyberlaw Hi Angela... I see you're giving yourself glowing reviews again! Can't you smell the filth your dogs are forced to live in? I see you are hiding 100+ in the woods now in a different county. Did you REALLY think no one knew? When are you bringing the rest of your horde? What's your latest count now.. 300, 400, 500? How do you know which dog has what bloodline, when your dogs were in community pens. No breeders license?? My, my, my.. what wicked webs we weave when trying to deceive. Christian? I would think not, Buttercup!

snoopdawg Nov 08, 2018

@Ginger Masters cyberlaw IS Angela Powell herself!

@snoopdawg Snoopdawg and Jane4321 are Jeremy Powell

@snoopdawg Jeremy Powell
    Wholesale Customs Higgston GA and Statesboro Ga business locations

snoopdawg May 09, 2019

@Lightningrod You are wrong again, Buttercup.

snoopdawg May 09, 2019

@Lightningrod Wrong again, Buttercup.

snoopdawg May 09, 2019

@Lightningrod I am female, & have no affiliation with Jeremy whatsoever. Don't know him. never met him.

Halo 2 May 21, 2015

We take seriously any message that is done in a slanderous or libelous manner, and are keeping an active file of these messages; and if the content is considered a threat in any way, the proper agencies will be notfied.

• De
    Debra Hoag Jun 01, 2021

@Halo 2 That’s funny!

Halo 2 May 10, 2015

God is our vindicator!!! He sends us many many wonderful people who are totally blessed by our puppies and dogs!!! To God be all of the honor and glory forever and ever!!!

• Gi
    Ginger Masters Apr 04, 2018

@Halo 2 You need to stop breeding them its going to cost us 30.000 to have his hips fix and he just turned a year old and it is from inbreeding I have proof from my vet and stop useing god to sell [censor] up dogs you [censor] or he will punish you

• Va
    Vandella Jan 06, 2019

@Halo 2 Did God tell you to do this!https://www.wsav.com/news/local-news/help-on-the-way-for-dogs-living-in-their-own-filth-in-montgomery-county/1682559831

Halo 2 May 10, 2015

Christians and jews are under attack every day. if you are not for the one true god, then you are against him. for those who attack me because I am a christian, you know where that leaves you. you attack me wrongfully. however, you are not in control of my life. god will turn the evil that you have intended into good and bless us many times over. i'm not worried about your lies. sharif boru has just entitled us to more blessings from god!

snoopdawg Nov 08, 2018

@Halo 2 Angela, you spew about being Christian, but the way you treat your animals tell a different story. Do you really think people don't know about you?

Lightningrod Nov 22, 2018

@snoopdawg It's time your wife finds out about your other dark dirty secrets BAD dawg, snoopdawg

Halo 2 May 10, 2015

This message was received from the armstrong family in may 2015. mr. armstrong wrote:here is our german shepard nitro he is five months old we live in st augustine florida. he has four kids to play with everyday we love him so much. he is going to be a therapy dog and a dog that protects his family. he is the coolest dog we will keep giving you more details about nitros life in florida.

Comments

Halo 2 May 10, 2015

This review was received by halo german shepherds from j. cox may 2015:this is leo, my service dog. I got him from you around july 2014. his birthday was april 5th so he just turned 1 year old. anyway, he's been nothing but perfect and smart. everyone talks about how great he looks. i'll be sending military buddies your way. and in the future i'll be looking to get a female from you. thank you and for your wonderful dogs.

Comments

Halo 2 May 10, 2015

Mk shealy's review:"I loved my experience with halo gs kennels! they stayed with me through the whole process of finding a perfect fur-ever baby for my family. the availability and will to work with me and my family was a constant effort from hgsk. which in the long run once we picked the perfect fur-baby paid off in endless love that will be appreciated for a lifetime! my gsd is absolutely perfect in temperament and health. when we take her out in public everyone stops and compliments us on our beautiful baby girl! I always give people the name of hgsk if they are looking for a pup for their home! if I ever convince my husband to let me get another dog i'll be coming back!"

Halo 2 May 10, 2015

A. murphy and her husband bought a handsome puppy from halo german shepherds in august 2014. this review was received from a. murphy from georgia in january 2015:thought you might like an update. echo is now a healthy 50 lbs. hereally enjoys the dog park. especially all the agility equipment, he started doing it all on his own. his favorite toys are balls, especially soccer balls. and he is the most patient puppy ever, amazing with kids (especially my step daughter). he has played with his fair share of both small and large dogs.

Halo 2 May 10, 2015

This message was received from t. lenderman from georgia in february 2015. she and her husband bought two of our puppies at the same time. she wrote: "thank you for the puppies! we went to the vet tues max weighed 14lbs mia weighed 8lbs. they have adjusted to everything. I just ran the vaccum & neither one cared. they have settled in and are on a routine. they have brought alot of laughter & joy to our home they are so sweet!!

Halo 2 May 10, 2015

This message was received from s. lynch from south carolina in february 2015. she and her husband bought two of our puppies at the same time. she wrote:"I can't believe how smooth they have transitioned. we haven't had the first issue with food or. jealousy. they are getting along so well. a big answer to prayers. thank you again for trusting us with your babies!!!😘❤️I could adopt the world of puppies, if my husband would let me.

Halo 2 May 10, 2015

You never provided any documentation from a veterinarian as required by the puppy contract that you signed. you also signed a spay/neuter contract that requires you to have your puppy neutured before you recieve registration papers. you later said that you "don't believe in having your puppy's balls cut off." you read and signed a legally binding contract. you just got mad later and decided to slander us. its been 6 months since you purchased your puppy. so you now claim to be warning others of us but you are really disgruntled and guilty of libel. we will pursue legal action against you.

• Va
    Vandella Jan 06, 2019

@Halo 2 https://www.wsav.com/news/local-news/help-on-the-way-for-dogs-living-in-their-own-filth-in-montgomery-county/1682559831