Hallmark eCards Logo

Hallmark eCards

Having problems with Hallmark eCards?

3130 Wilshire Blvd, 4th Floor
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Hallmark ecards3 years of monthly fraudulent charges from hallmark online cards.

I joined Hallmark e-cards free 1 month trail for 30 days. A few days prior to the end of the 30 days, I called them to cancel this subscription, as I wouldn't be using their services often enough to make it worthwhile for my needs.

When I finally recognized that they had been charging me $5.00 monthly since 2017,
I blew my stack! Spoke with my credit card company and called Hallmark. They told me that I sent 1 card each month, Jan 2018-Feb 2018. Other than that there absolutely no activity on Hallmark. One card was sent Feb 2019 and that it it. I thought that I was paying $5.00 each time I sent a card, NOT belonging to a membership any longer.
They argued with me. I asked to speak with a Supervisor and they told me someone would call me back. So far I have received no call back fro Hallmark.
I am a handicapped 72 yr. old Senior and I believe they are taking advantage of my negligence in not noting these $5.00 charges on my credit card bills all these years!
I