Hallmarkcustomer service

D

Today is Monday June 19, 2016 and I checked out at 1:03 pm. There were 3 employees in the store today and while I was greeted when I walked in, I noticed that I was completely ignored otherwise. I heard employees ask other customers around me if they needed any help, but I was never asked. I'm tall and African American so I know they saw me plus they asked other ladies right next to me. I spent quite some time in the store and perused every aisle. I really could have used some assistance, but no one offered any help. I think that this kind of behavior is rude and unnecessary and I will not come back to purchase anything from this particular store due to the lack of service and respect. This is unfortunate because I love hallmark stores and I'm also an Air Force veteran as well as a federal employee. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or want to discuss this issue. Thank you.

Respectfully,