Hall and Doran, PLCMark Doran

T

This lawyer was my husbands attorney in a divorce with myself and he being the plaintiff had the obligation of finally drawing up the final documents after mediation, he has not submitted documentation to my attorney, 5 weeks after the mediation was completed, he has delayed communication all along in this divorce proceeding, it's taken 7 months since it was filed and it's still not completed nor binding. This attorney has made both my life and my ex husbands a living hell!! Procrastination at it's best! I have delayed my move out of state several times to accommedate the lax schedule of this attorney!
There should be a lawsuit for personal and emotional damages due to the irresponsibility of a lawyer to perform in a timely and in a professional manner.

• Lc
    lcs10 Jul 20, 2011

Mark handled my divorce, he was fantastic. It was a very dark time in my life but I got through it thanks to Mark. He was very agressive, as a result I got custody and alimony and kept my house. I was very happy with his service, I recommend him highly.

• Mi
    michigancomment Apr 13, 2010

Mark Doran handled my divorce for me. He was professional, responsive, returned my calls, and handled everything cleanly and quickly. I was wholly satisfied with his prices and service; Mark Doran is an excellent divorce attorney.

• 48
    48116 Apr 07, 2010

This attorney helped me draw up some contract papers. He was professional and responsive.

• Me
    Me also Feb 17, 2010

This attorney has dragged his feet in every attempt for my attorney to get resolution in my case also. A small time lawyer that drags his feet in any case is definitely in his practice to suck money from every client he can. His practice of not addressing the interest for his client or opposing clients is how he makes a profitable living. Avoid him if possible!

• Th
    THIS IS ME! Jul 27, 2009

Mark Doran shouldn't be practicing law! What a JOKE...He has sat on doing his job to the point he has cost me ALOT of money and I have no resolve in any issue regarding my divorce. He doesn't return phone calls or anything. This guy must have gotten his Law licence out of a cracker jack box. I'd like to punch the person in the face that said he was ok to practice law in this state! AVOID THIS QUACK!!!