Hala International SchoolNon maintanence

I want you to know that halha international school takes a good sum of monthly fee from the student, but they don't have proper facilities

1. No proper washrooms for students, you will find only 2 washrooms on each floor of junior boys block for 6 sections about 160 students in each floor.

2. No proper water facility in the washrooms, every time the students have to face lack of water problem in washrooms in junior boys block.

3 the wash rooms are very dirty and students can easily fall sick.

4. There are many students suffering from fever, cold and cough and still the school is running.

More Hala International School Complaints & Reviews

• Mr
    MR. ABDUL REHMAN Oct 28, 2009

MR.ABDUL REHMAN IS CORRECT THIS COMPLAINT SHOULD ME PRINTED IN THE KHALEEJ TIMES

parent of halaites Feb 22, 2010

i agree, other than these complaints i have one more complaint, management is not at all good, if parents r complaining abt any problem, management behaves rudely and thay show all their anger on our kids, they will take every thng persaonally, our children has to face it in school, with which parents realise tht thy made a mistake by taking admission in school.

parent of halaites Feb 22, 2010

i want all parents of hala school students to gather n make a complaint abt this school.there should be a cell in ministry of education where parents can complaint about the schools, these schools are doing according to there wish n will, as if no one is there to stop them, itcan be a matter of fee or studies.
    thy dont have proper staff to teach but thy r charging the fee for whole month though they teach few subjects only for a week due to the lack of teaching staff.

ariha iftikhar Dec 31, 2010

its a very nice school.though the schools washrooms are dirty but the study is very nice than compared to other schools .what we have to do about washrooms only studies are needed .i think so this is the best school ever in jeddah.i love this school

• Wa
    Waqas Mehmood Feb 06, 2011

Can anyone tell me about other school as i want to admission for my children in G8?

parents complaints Mar 21, 2011

Yes, teachers are not at all qualified and experienced specially in kindergarten and primary.management hires just passed 12 grade students also, so that they can pay less, but the parents are paying huge amounts for education and in turn they get very bad standard of education.No care evn in K.g levels.There is no proper management.They keep Incharges, so that parents cannot talk to the teachers directly and thus they hide their unqualified staff.Qualified teachers are very less in this school.There is more qualified and unexperienced teachers, coz qualified teachers cannot work in such less salaries, with burden of doing every type of work including clerical work, substituting and much more.Famous phrase among all teachers community is H for Hard work with handy salaries, S recieving slave like behaviour from ill mannered management.

• Sh
    shumyla mariam May 05, 2011

this scool is OK but it's really unfair there is alot of partiality done between students and teachers and those who work had get nothing

• Sz
    szain May 06, 2011

i totallt agree that hala take more and pay less to staff.

salva Jul 03, 2011

There is no question about the management being rude. But let me tell to all the parents that do not accuse the staff of this school cuz they are also victimized by the so called rude management. What about the Senior boys branch.It is built in a continer and looks like prison from the inside. Its extremely understaffed and we have heard that the male staff is always insulted by female teachers. But the studies are afterall good and there is big ground now.

ariha iftekhar Sep 07, 2011

no absolutely false.its a really good school.as i have said before that what we have to do of washrooms or water facilities .we only need to study and for your kind information the staff is highly qualified and they teaches children very well.this school is the best of all the schools which provides very good education to students. i completely disagrree with all the commemts u all posted

• why do u care Mar 14, 2012

its ummmm...ok ok...:P but the management is not taking any reaction to what we complain..this school is good..but like the action towards the students is unfair..coz we came school 4 studing not to shout if we do not understand...ohh ...but this school is good 4 studying :) :P

coool

• why do u care Mar 14, 2012

ariha r u in grade 7...and do u know rabia, safa...and is ur class teacher Maam amal
    my friend told me this:P

ariha iftekahar Mar 19, 2012

who r u "why do u care"????

• Ab
    Abdul Rehman Munawar Apr 06, 2012

Well, I graduated from this school and back in the days we used to hate the management as most of the times we were falsely accused, punished and we were not treated as we deserved. We had to deal with plenty of chavs everyday in the school which was miserable back then. Lunch at the canteen was totally reeking. No doubt the management is stuck up. The premises need a bit of refurbishment and all students should be treated equally. The only good thing about the staff is that the teachers are awesome. TBH I have always liked PISJ ES. That school is tidy !

• Ra
    rayan13 Jun 11, 2012

an important message to all the parents this school is totally unfair I'm 1 of the students in grade6 and this is a really miserable school I'm asking all the parents to give a complain about this school they are collecting money from us if we do no wear the proper uniform
    the take 5 riyal and if we don't pay the money in 2 days the fine is double and the same way goes around with every boy and they are cancelling our examinations marks for no reasons and they are striking off our marks please parents you need to help us our future is lacking behind because of this school so due to these things i really need you to agree all of you parents to go and complain about this school
    and there is mean manager there namely sir badr he is so mean and last year one of the teachers bet me and had no mercy on me so my father came the next day and he was about to go to the ministry of education and they started bagging him and telling him not to go

• Xh
    X Halian Sep 04, 2013

I'm one of the parents of a halian.. My complain is that y do we have to buy books from school only for 450 riyals since we r getting the sane course for 150 riyals from other bookstores.

• Sy
    Syed Muhammed Raza Nov 17, 2013

hi, i am muhammed raza of G8.This school is good for boys till G4 after that from G5 onwards the teachers will be unqualifiedand there will be many offarangements which means no studying.the school was first good with studies but now hala is nothing.we get many periods off and we go for pe instead of studying.if there are any teachers teaching us he and if your son asks a question about the lesson they say that didnt u listen to me at first.G8 is the worst. in geography we get no explainations and in science the teacher does not explain well enough.in history the teacher would only explain us the easy part which we can already read and understand.our math teacher is the worst.even if he explains by any chance he goes so fast that no one can understand.In G8 so many students left the school that in G7 there were 9 classes and now in G8 there are only two classes.Idont know about the other class but as far as i know it in my class everyone goes to private tution.i want to leave this school but the other schools are so expensive.i even considered to go to my home country Pakistan but all the Pakistanis know that there are atleast two to three bombings in pakistan.So i have no choice but to study in hala for the time being.And if anyone knows any tution that teaches G8 Maths so please tell me my email adress is this [email protected]

arham nasir Jan 16, 2014

im a student of hala i agree with everybody there is no proper hygiene the ac does not work in every class i go.All the ac s are broken and last weak i heard that an ac outer covering was about to fall on a boy but he was save and there is only one cantene in the whole school.There is a huge line every time i go and grade 11 or 12 boys come breaks the line and takes whatever they want.

• Co
    cooli Jun 13, 2014

I am a student of hala. This schools teachers are like they were teaching in pisj -us.especially in boys section they are unqualified teachers and most of the teachers do not do their work . ESESPECIALLY the science and maths teachers.One week was left to our exams and still the poportion was not completed

• Ni
    nisa hasan Sep 17, 2014

Hi, i admitted my son in Lkg this year and so far im not satisfied with the teacher, my son cries everyday that he dont want to go to school he complaints that his teacher scolds everyone in the class, they dont even allow parents inside the school as if they want to hide something there is no proper access of parents to their childs class or teacher, specially father is strictly not allowed inside the school or in a teachers meeting, i dont think the teacher is good or polite enough to built the interest of a kid in the school, i am totally regretting it, plz share ur views and advices on this. Thanks

• Mu
    Muslim786 Feb 16, 2015

Can anyone tell me anything about Mohammed Ajmal Malik, the Islamic teacher. He was there till 2013 for a few years.

• St
    Student of hala Mar 13, 2015

this school is worst. Mr. badr is always hitting the children. Mr. Jamshed is also hitting the students. washrooms are very dirty. notebooks are checked after 2 months. No rules at all. if a child complains he is suspended. no respect for parents. they just wanted to earn money. Teachers say bad words to the students. Mr. Badr should be sudpended...

• Zn
    Znahmed Feb 02, 2016

Do not just complain! I suggest to share your contacts or make a social group. Decide a day to get together and visit the school management to raise all the issues with positive solutions. We must introduce good teachers to this school not to help the school but to help our children. Please pass CVs of your family or friends who are qualified teachers and share with school management for their necessary action to save this generation.

• Ju
    July05 Feb 20, 2017

what is management action to the above complaint...I am in search of good school for my children, but I feel that I shall not join hala