The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Hae Ventures LLC — Unsafe/Uninhabitable Conditions
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My landlord for too long refused to fix my gas problems to the point in which I got carbon monoxide poisoning. Also, there is so much mold in my apartment that the city is shutting my apartment down. Apparently, the landlord covered up previous mold issues in the apartment to make it look like it was better. I have little mold trees all over my walls. I was given a month to be vacated from the apartment. Hae Ventures LLC is a slum lord. Also, I am very sick because of the mold and there is nothing I can do about it. I am currently afraid for my health.