Hachette Partworksmoney

A

I am very very angry,
Tell me why have this company taken money out of my account. Fair enough they've put it back now. But want to know how they've gotten hold of my bank account details.
What is this?? Who are they?? It's very dodgy to know my details and then take money out. I have no idea who they are, the name didn't ring any bells and the amount means nothing to me, I don't understand.
Email me back now please. Am taking this further if you don't reply with an explanination.

[protected]@outlook.com

PO Box 77
    Jarrow
    NE32 3YH

Subscription Number:

I am a little concerned about the continuity of the model Routemaster that I have subscribed to receive from you, so far, I have received, 1 to 16 and 21 to 24, but cannot continue building the model because issues 17 to 20 have not yet been sent could you please explain the problems and the expected delivery of the issues concerned.
    I have used your customer service line but the explanation was very vague, as this is a costly model I don’t want to be left with an incomplete and expensive nonentity.

Yours Sincerely