H and H Winner CircleRude and inappropriate treatment of customers

Return it, I don't want anything from you. I did not receive anything in my e-mail (which is why I was asking you for it) and I have purchased 100% of my Christmas presents via online and know how it works, but I needed to hear it would arrive by Christmas... YOU are not acting in a rational or appropriate manner and I do not have to take it, I can certainly purchase from somewhere else.

I will be posting this e-mail exchange on the web for all to see and sending it along to Breyer - am pretty sure your preferred vendor status with them is not required for them to make money.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices