Gurkaynak Attorneys-at-Law Logo

Gurkaynak Attorneys-at-Law

Having problems with Gurkaynak Attorneys-at-Law?

Gurkaynak Attorneys-at-Law Customer Service Contacts

Çitlenbik Sokak № 12, Yıldız Mahallesi, Beşiktaş,
Istanbul
Turkey - 34349

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Gurkaynak Attorneys-at-Law Customer Service. Initial Gurkaynak Attorneys-at-Law complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Gurkaynak Attorneys-at-Law above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Gurkaynak Attorneys-at-Law. Discuss the issues you have had with Gurkaynak Attorneys-at-Law and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Gurkaynak Attorneys-at-Law Complaints & Reviews

Gurkaynak Attorneys-at-Lawunethical behaviour

I applied to Gurkaynak Law Firm for my case, I told them my case and explained my situation. Attorney Gonenc Gurkaynak said "I will not charge you until the end of the case" first, and I released a power of attorney for him. However, he charged $3.100 as attorney fee but he did not handle my case properly. I wanted my money back, but he did not refund. Besides he humiliated me. Because I am a disabled person, he said "I had pit on you". He also said, "I work for Google, understand me, I am dealing with million dollar cases, I handled your case because you are a cripple, I pity on you". I read many negative reviews about him on the Internet and I am not willing to work with him anymore. I just want my money back.