Gulf Royal Travels & Tourismtravels

Gulf royle travels and tourism also call innocent people to take membership for providing service dor future holiday package. Can anybody tell wheather this is reliable or a fraude like time share?
Modus operandi ia same as is written for time share company. There are 35days, 70days, 110days package with some promise of holidays.

They are calling people to come to Mariot hotel downtown, Abu dhabi with couple for membership, with a promise of some gift voucher. Actually that gift voucher is just a eye wash, 4 or 5 star hotel stay in in some places like jaipur, bangkok, bali with payment of AED 390. In fact at aed 390 we can get 4star or 5star hotel. So this is gift from ur money.
I am not sure whether they are fraud or not but people should enquire before taking membership.

Any body has any experience with this company please share.

Na
Mar 30, 2019

More Gulf Royal Travels & Tourism Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Su
      Sep 30, 2019

Yes me also...
    I was feel i am cheated.. or i have already pay 9000 dirham and the voucher that they give they said expired after i received around 2 weeks... it is joking or i am so fool
    Suhari

@Su hari Dear Member,

Greetings for the Day !!

We have checked your case, and we would like to inform you that it was typo error and the same time we have informed and confirmed your booking for Bangkok location.
    still, you have any concerns, please visit our office and meet with the team we will resolve your issue asap.

• Ms
      Oct 16, 2019

I am also waiting for their service. I paid 1000 AED and I am still following them for booking but their response is very poor. I think I was cheated.

@M Shabab Dear Member,

Greetings for the Day !!

Please send us the mail for your booking request we will check and confirm the same and you will get your service.

• Ka
      Oct 24, 2019

I have this holiday voucher that they "I won" from their raffle, they gave it to me after they discussed this time sharing holidays which by the way I did not take because I really am hesitant.

When I called to book using the voucher they said that I need to pay Local Charges of AED 390.00, when I asked what for she said that it is for Local Tax Charges, I told her I will not use it here in UAE instead I will use it in my home country which by the way should be paid according to Local Tax Charges in my country and not AED 390.00.

I am very doubtful as to why I need to pay this exact amount before making the reservation with them, which by the way claimed to be a price for the raffle. sounds like a scam to me.

@Kay Verches Dear Sir,

Greetings for the Day !!

Thanks for your information, we would like to inform you that it's not a local Holiday use voucher, it's International and for use of this voucher you need to pay the only tax part, not tariff and 390 AED payment will be made after your reservation done. so please send the mail for booking and our team will help you to plan your holiday.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings for the Day !!

We would like to inform you that we are not running scheme or nither fraud with anyone, we are doing travel business and giving the service to all our members with all possible way, 5 days Travel Voucher is given by us for 4 & 5-star rating hotels, by paying the Tax amount of 390 AED with breakfast, and according to our experience you will not get any 3 star hotel in 390 and that also with breakfast, we have so many members they become members after using the free voucher as they want to experience the service 1st.

we call members for free Travel Vouchers and giving information about the product and if Guests like the product then they buy for themselves.

please visit our office for more clarification.

• Fa
      Nov 01, 2019

This is Faisal Abdul Rahman, a paid member (GRT AUH 384), I understand from above article that AED390 is being charged for 5 days, however I have been charged at AED1064 for 8 days last week (Oct 2019), not sure what is the standard this company follows...

Request to refund the extra amount charged.

Regards
    Faisal Abdul rahman
    [protected]

Nov 02, 2019

@Faisal Abdul Rahman Dear Sir,

Greetings for the Day!!!

Thanks for your concerns, we would like to inform you that 390 is free gift vouchers tax amount and you have used 8 night holiday and for that you are paying 133*8=1064 as per your membership contract and we are following same for all as per company's policy.

Still if you have any confusion please feel free contact us.

GRTT TEAM

Nov 11, 2019

Dear Team,

I am trying to call the office and no body is answering. And my name is sanil kumar and I have paid Aed. 9000/- for the membership charge for 35 days. Kindly call back my mobile [protected] to book the ticket and destination.

Thanks

• Co
      Nov 12, 2019

Please I want to find out if GRTT have any association with Corniche hotel on helping their employer on work and visa permit because I was asked to pay 1550usd => 5700aed for the application, I want to know before I get scam thanks