Gulf Petrochemical Services LLCPolice Enquiry was not done for my Son Passport

M

Dear Sir,

My Son Master Mohammed Mubbashir Shariff born on 05.09.2003 and we got the passport No. E6713951 issued on 17.10.2003 at Hyderabad.

My son trevelled to Muscat along with my wife on 07.01.04 since then we are continously staying in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.

On expring his passport date on : 16.10.2008 we applied new passport to Indian Embassy, Muscat but they refused to give his new passport due to Police Enquiry was not done at the time of passport issued at Hyderabad i.e. 17.10.2003. This is purely internal matter of RPO, Hyderabad.

Now my son age is 5 years 2 months.

I request you to kindly update the Police Enquiry column urgently so that i can get my son Passport at Muscat.

Awaiting your favourable reply.

Regards,