GULF COAST BOAT DETAILING INCBAD SERVICE AND BAD COMPANY OVERALL.

G Review updated:

My name is Gary West. I am sending this out for information purposes only. I was referred a boat detailer. The boat detailing company Gulf Coast Boat Detailing did such a bad job on my Yacht that it looked better before they worked on it. I tried many times to reach the owner Mr Tansaden by e-mail and phone with no luck for the past week. I ran into Mr Tansaden on 7/11 at the marina and told him this is no way to run a company and he told me in a very cocky way that he had been doing this for 6 years and you win a few and loose a few and you get what you pay for. For 1, 500 I could of had my son and his friends do a better job. I do not want to point any fingers the people that referred this company to me you live and learn and I learned a lesson not to use this company again. I do not know if you have any other complaints if not you can put me first on the list. I think we should all be aware because it could happen again. Thank you for your time in this matter.

Gary West

Added -Still no refund for bad services

• Je
    JERRY GUARIDI Oct 28, 2009

GULF COAST BOAT DETAILING IS THE WORST COMPANY IN FLORIDA GULF COAST BOAT DETAILING INC
    GULF COAST BOAT DETAILING INC
    P O BOX 694
    ELLINGTON, FL 34222
    US

I am writing this because I feel that I was taken advantage of from Gulf Coast boat detailing. the services this company did on my boats was terrible. They left a mess inside and out and burnt off part of the boat name with the equipment they use to buff with and even tried to tell me it was that way already. I know I will never get my money back that I paid them The company wont even get back to me. I fired them half way through the job. A warning for others and if you could look into this matter I would surely appreciate it.

Take care, Jerry

• Bo
    Bob W Jan 17, 2016

Hi my name is Bob Wilson,
    I totally disagree with the previous comments. Golf Coast boat detailing has been doing my boat for the past five years I never had an issue with them they're always been on time, always careful and very dedicated to the work, always follow up, and I can keep on going on all the positive things they have done over the years. I have a 52' SeaRey express, i'm strangle a picky i'm strongly picky and they know it. Dan and his two other guys always do such a great job that I always tip them $100+. They are a great company and a pleasure to have them work on my boat. I strongly recommend them. This is there # [protected]

• Sc
    Scott Sharlow May 25, 2018

My name is Scott Sharlow,
    Dan sent his top guys over along with the interior detailer and did an absolute A+ job on my hunter passage 42 sailboat. It had been neglected for a number of years and the gel coat was very oxidized and the interior was less than desirable with a terrible smell. After they completed the job which by the way was done with the upmost of professional attitudes they reviewed the entire boat with me and quickly took care of any small corrections. I would definitely recommend them hands down as their service was top notch, reliable and competitive.