Guest Reservationshotel reservation

E Sep 04, 2019

I am writing this letter regarding a hotel reservation Confirmation R1617588 with guest reservations.com On August 15, 2019, for two nights October 31-November 2. I pre paid $445.48 for this reservation. Payment was made by my Master CredutCard on 8/14/19. Seconds after receiving what I believed a legal confirmation, I called and disputed the confirmation clause that stated No Refund and explained that I would NEVER make a non refundable reservation because I have lung cancer stage 4. They did not care. I called 8 times trying To speak to a Supervisor which they refused to and told me there were no supervisors. I then wrote at least 10 emails to Initially. Just requesting a change on the wording of Full Refund in case my health was not well. They refused. I called the hotel directly Embassy Suite Downtown Tampa Convention Center and they had no record of my reservation. I called 3 different phone numbers the Hotel provided me and "Ann" acted surprised and told me that she was sending an email to the hotel and I would be notified by email. Hotel management had their hands tied since I made a reservation through what I though was an Embassy Suites legal webpage. I gave contacted guestreservations.com everyday since 8/15/19 A Jeany G from guestreservations.com emailed me and said she was going to get me "a one time waiver" and get me a full refund.This was on 8/26 and that it would take up to 5-7 days. On 9/3/19 I contacted the Better Business Bureau in and explained the scan of this company. Today I received an email stating they can not refund Eventhough to this date 9/4/19 the Embassy Suites DOwntown Tampa Convention Center has NO RECORD of my reservation.