Guardian/Miracle Seal PlusDeceptive Business Practices

B

I purchased this leather warranty for some furniture I purchased. When I called Guardian, the rep at is company changed the wording when I filed a verbal warranty claim to get some furniture repaired. I was then told by the rep that my claim was declined as a result of the wording that she choose to put in her system. When I told her that's not what I said, she said I would now have to appeal for a review of coverage. This company is commiting fraud and using deceptive practices to decline claims. Do not buy any products or warranties from this company, or it's parent company RPM International Inc.