Guaranty Bank aka Best BankNSF

T

Over the past week I have been having an overdraft issue with the bank; when I opened the account up I signed up for overdraft protection. I have never had issues with this account since I opened it. This bank has offered me little to no assistance with resolving this issue. I know by law that banks can roll back NSF fees and there is maximum limit is $200. I have money direct deposited to this account and the fees are still piling on. Their offer to resolve the issue is getting a "payday advance" to resolve this issue. This is totally unacceptable.

• Why The Long Faces Jun 17, 2012

If you need overdraft protection then you obviously have a problem managing your money. Get and use a check register.