beadlady Feb 12, 2010

He has stolen my computer as well. He has had it now for 3 weeks won't return my calls or anything.

beadlady Feb 12, 2010

Daryle Swink has stolen my computer and has had it 3 weeks today and will not return my phone calls. He has lied to me time and time again. I am about to file charges on him I don't know if it will do any good but I am going to take it to the highest degree TODAY. 2-12-09
    We ( the people who have been ripped off by him need to form some sort of action. I wish someone would get in touch with me.

beadlady Feb 12, 2010

I just contacted the Montgomery county Police dept. This is what I have been instructed to do.
    The Police Dept in this area told me that it is a civil suit and to go to Judge Metts Office Monday Morning when I file this suit he will be made to pay for court costs and the price of the computer. This has devestated me because this computer was a gift to me by my son in law. But I am carrying it to the fullest extent of the law.

• Fo
    Fooled_Once Mar 10, 2010

won a lien in court against him. As a matter of public record so has the State of Texas and SWBell.
    knew him personally for years and then one day he took money to build a computer & then wont answer the phone, the door yadda yadda ... he was living with his parents. Hope they kicked him out.

• Ju
    justme67 Jun 28, 2010

He owes me 79.95 for some seaweed pills... he told me about... he ordered them...
    and now its been like over 3 weeks and everytime i ask...he says there not in...
    now he wont answer my calls...etc...
    i finaly got a response from an email and he said his son was in a bad car accident..etc..
    and that he hasnt been ingnoring me but not at home..because of his son...
    GRRR
    so i dont know if thats truth or anouther lie

i told him i want my money back... and i agreed to wait anouther week to see if they come in...well still no seaweed pills...and or no money either and i gave him cash.

so now i feel stupid

• Da
    Darah67 Oct 24, 2011

I too was recently ripped off, he took $189.44 as a downpayment for hosting and building a website, and failed to do either, and won't return phone calls, emails, etc. I plan on filing "theft by check" charges against him after I send the standard Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested letter.

mary raub Aug 27, 2014

I too was ripped off by Daryle Swink. 3 of us have just filed a police report on him.
    He came to my home in early August 2014, to fix my computer. Long story short after $300.0 out of pocket, my
    computer is worse than before he came. He also installed a counterfeit Microsoft Windows 7 on my computer.
    Microsoft is pursuing him for piracy of their product.
    He stole $1, 500.00 from my brother. A neighbor needed a website built, so gave Daryl $200.00 plus his computer.
    None of us have seen or heard from his since.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH DARYLE SWINK or Gtek or Guitek.

He is a liar, thief, con artist and just plain jerk!

mary raub Aug 27, 2014

Daryle Swink is a liar and thief. Do not do business with him or Gtek or Guitek.

He stole $1, 500.00 from my brother. He took about $400.00 to fix the computers here. They are worse than
    before he fixed them. He also installed a counterfeit Windows 7 on my computer.
    Our neighbor needed a website designed and paid him $200.00 and gave him his
    computer. None of us have seen or heard from him again.

Police reports have been filed

Jerk!