GT ExpressRIP OFF

DO NOT ORDER THE GT EXPRESS - YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BILLED DOUBLE YOUR ORDER. I ORDERED ORDERED 1 + THE 1 FREE DEAL THEY SHIPPED ME 4 & CHARGED ME $65.00 FOR SHIPPING AND HANDING. I HAVE TRIED CALLING REGARDING THE MISTAKE AND THEY TELL ME "WE GOT YOU RECORDED AS ORDERDING 4". BEWARE THEIR ORDERING SYSTEM IS VERY TRICKIE - YOU HAVE NO OPTION TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. I RETURNED THE PRODUCTS AT MY OWN EXPENSE . THE RETUEN SHIPPING CHARGES WERE $15.00 SO THEY ARE WAY OVER CHARGING FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING. I WISH I HAD CHECKED FOR COMPLAINTS BEFORE I PLACED MY ORDER. I WOULD NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

• Br
    Bruce Ritchie Sep 21, 2007

Like others who bought the GT Express cooking appliance, I found myself trapped on an answering system unable to change my order after I had first given my credit card number. I tried to end the cancel the order or reach a representative but it wasn't possible. Customer service was closed on the weekend and didn't answer the phone when I called during the week. Later I was told the product was being sent with more than $40 in shipping and handling fees, totaling $103 (a common amount). They refused to refund the handling fees even though I never completed the order. It cost me $14.70 in postage just to return the unopened box. I have disputed the charge with my credit card company and have learned a lesson to tell everyone to avoid this company.

• Bo
    bobtheman Aug 09, 2009

Also, do not type in ALL CAPS.

• Ti
    Tim_the_Bald Nov 01, 2009

After a year of use this product melted.