The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Grupo Mayan — Scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Pls. warn consumers that Grupo Mayan is an organization that preys on the elderly (and others). Their tactics, sales pitches, promises are false and misleading. Their promises of "renting out" a property (time-share) when you aren't using it, just wind up being another charge of $4 - $7, 000. For anyone who complains, they try to buy you off. They take $ from people who don't have enough. Ethically, they should be ashamed...they don't explain thoroughly/legally/correctly to the elderly and I'm sure others. Just another sale. If anyone has any advice, pls. post. Others need to know!
More Grupo Mayan Complaints & Reviews
- Grupo Mayan - marketing scams
- Grupo Mayan - Scammed
- Grupo Mayan - Horrible experience
- Grupo Mayan - Scam and stealing
- Grupo Mayan - sales promises not received
- Grupo Mayan - scam.....
- Grupo Mayan - HAVE EVERY GOOD INTENTION TO SETTLE WITH THE ROYAL MAYAN BUT DO THEY? THEY HAVE TO PROVE IT AFTER RENEGING ON THE FIRST AGREEMENT.
- Grupo Mayan - ms. rose says time to go to administration at mayan - been there, done it, no success to date
- Grupo Mayan - MAYAN NOT KOSHER COMPANY, ADVISED BY TIMESHARE CONSUMER ASSOCIATION, U.K.
- Grupo Mayan - Reneging on written promise and sheer dishonesty