[Resolved] Grubhub — $10.00 first time order scam. cold food
May 01, 2019 8:30:08 pm
First time order with GrubHub. I placed an order, received a code and $10.00 was to automatically be discounted for first order. That didn't happen. Customer service stated it was because there was another account set up...but that account didn't show that any orders had ever been placed.
The food arrived cold.
The $10.00 first time order discount is a SCAM. I will be reporting this unethical business to the Better Business Bureau.
After dealing with two customer service agents who weren't any help, a manager called me. He researched my account and verified that the order I placed was indeed my very first Grubhub order. He credited $10.00 back to my credit card and credited my account with another $10.00 certificate in the event that I use their service again. I am satisfied with this outcome. Thank you.
More Grubhub Complaints & Reviews
- Grubhub.com - this website is just awful 
- Grubhub.com - password reset
- Grubhub.com - they messed up that order and then told me there was nothing they could do about it 
- Grubhub - food never showed up
- Grubhub.com - bad services and slow delivery
- Grubhub - waste of time
- Grubhub - food delivery... never showed up
- Grubhub - papa's pizza
- Grubhub - promise to replace incorrect and bad meal then didn't.
- Grubhub - sign up impossible