GRP Financial Services Corpwill not answer phone or e mail

Our mortgage thru SalieMae was sold to GRP Financial Services Corp.
When we fell behind in our payments because we were trying to maintain another property that we had on the market, I explained to
the person who said she was debt collector handling our account, that we were closing on our other property and we would then
bring the account current. She kept repeating you must make the account current immediately, and will you will be overnighting the
check?
They do not do remodification, or refinance they only want to foreclose.
They are true predators.
When you miss a payment they will not return your phone calls but will send your a certified letter every week demanding you send
the full payment.
When I called to tell them I had sent the check for the full amount to make the account current the GRP debt collector exclaimed"
thank you Jesus" and then said did you overnight it?
Stay away from GRP, I wish I could.

• He
    HereN916 Mar 28, 2011

I had a loan with this company and lost my home. I even told them I had a buyer for a shortsale a few days before the foreclosure. It is a [censor] company. I also found out that they are being investigated by the Florida FBI Task Force.

• He
    HereN916 Mar 28, 2011

I had a loan with this company (GRP Financial) and lost my home. I even told them days before the foreclosure I had a buyer for a short sale. I also found out they are being investigated by the Florida FBI Task Force. They are a [censor] company and definitely predatory lending!