Groups

Created by:
Category:Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Members:1 Members
Group type:Public
Description:I ordered a shirt with logo on it about the state I was from in the color pink. When I got the package there was 2 shirts in there and I was billed for 2 shirts. I tried one on and it was to small. I called Tee Chip and they said that they didn't have anything larger in the pink. They said they could give me larger in black, but I didn't want the black. They said take a picture of the shirts and send them to them and I ask why and they said for the damage. I kept telling them there wasn't any damage they just didn't fit and they kept saying the same thing over and over like I was talking to a computer. I sent the shirts back to them with my order number and I had to be transferred to escalations dept.and they wanted the tracking number from the post office receipt. I sent them that via email and every time I call I'm put on hold for hours or hung up on. I email the company and the won't respond to my emails. This has been since August 2016 and I want my $57.00 they have there shirts. What do I do. They see my number when I call and they hang up on me or put me on hold and forget about me.
Add Discussion