Groups

Created by:
Category:Jewelry & Watches
Members:1 Members
Group type:Public
Description:This is a group for people to meet and coordinate legal matters who have been scammed by the fingerhut / holsted jewelers mail-order ring scam!
Add Discussion

Discussions

hosted jewelry

On 18th of Jul, 2015 by meme26us
Replies (5)
On 2015-07-18 20:30:11 by meme26us
everything I have gotten is fake, and they cost way to much for paste.
On 2015-08-04 22:03:29 by David B. Fitts
Holsted jewelers has teamed with fingerhut into scamming excellent customers like me who have never been late on a payment. Really ticks me off! Then when you complain you are forced to talk to idiots from the Philippines who you cannot understand. They have added $500.00 of unauthorized charges to my fingerhut account. They will not get another cent out of me.
On 2015-08-04 22:14:10 by David B. Fitts
I'm returning all packages of jewelry tomorrow that were illegaly sent to me that I did not order and it better be credited back to my fingerhut account or else I will bring hell to them through my attorney. Freakin hiway robbery!
On 2015-10-08 16:49:51 by
I'm a guy and that hopeless flineeg is something that I experienced a few years back. I loved this girl, she dumped me, and I thought my life was over. I sought advice from sources like this and it simply didn't work. These so called strategies. It's not about deliberate attempts to make him jealous or trying to offer friendship as a way to keep him in your life (that's what you're doing admit it!). It's a tough thing, I know, but you need to move past it. Good things will happen.
On 2018-01-07 21:45:01 by mr vuong
I'm also a victim before, https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/minh-vuong-ietm-co-ltd-copy-paper-a4-double-a-c905854.html#c1847419 so i think i need to help everybody If do you want to buy any goods from China and Vietnam, please contact me : MR Vương – wechat/whatsapp/Lines/Viber/mobile: +84976 658 394 Minh Vuong IETM Co.,ltd 🚗 add: 668 Pham Van Bach, 12 ward, Go Vap district,Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam 💓 TEL: 028 6293 7282 ext: 105,106,107,108 YH/SKY: Delfi_kd 🚄 EMAIL: sales@minhvuongtech.com.vn , thanhvuong291112@gmail.com WEB: www.minhvuongtech.com.vn 👼 see more at Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/minhvuongtech.com.vn
Write a reply