Groupon.comcheated me of $39 in trade in coupon which did not work

S Nov 18, 2017

I purchased a deal which got expired. I got a the trade in email. I tried to trade it in but there was some issue. I raised the issue twice on 8th and 11th november before the expiration, with the customer care. They did not resolve it till the deal expired on 16th november. Now I have tried to reach out to them and they say it is expired and we cannot do anything about that.
CHEATS
LIARS
FRAUD
Hi there,
Thanks for chatting with me. Below, you can see a complete transcript of the conversation for your records. If there's anything else I can help you with, just reply to this email and it'll go straight to the top of my pile.

Heather Z.
forsheenuonly, Nov 11, 6:21 PM CST:
Sheenu: I have questions regarding https://www.groupon.com/deals/papa-johns-15-22995470
Sheenu: is anyone there
Sheenu: very poor service
Sheenu: hi
Yuseth D: Hello Sheenu, Welcome to Groupon Customer Support! My name is David, it will be my pleasure to assist you
Sheenu: thx
Yuseth D: How can I help you today?
Sheenu: my email is [protected]@gmail.com
Sheenu: I just traded in a $39
Sheenu: can u see that???
Yuseth D: Let me look into this for you today. In order to pull up your account, may I please have your e-mail address?
Sheenu: I just gv it to u
Sheenu: [protected]@gmail.com
Yuseth D: Please allow me 2 minutes while I further investigate this for you.
Sheenu: sure
Sheenu: plz hurry
Sheenu: hello
Yuseth D: Thank you for your patience, I have checked your account and you do not have Groupon Bucks into your account
Sheenu: ok
Sheenu: i do have groupon trade in worth $39 ?
Sheenu: it is a bowling deal
Yuseth D: Sheenu I am truly sorry but as the voucher is already expired you can not trade in the voucher
Sheenu: what nonsense
Sheenu: it is valid till Nov 16th for trade in
Sheenu: get ur floor supervisor
Sheenu: v v v poor service
Sheenu: helllooo
Yuseth D: No problem, I will transfer to my supervisor please allow me 1 minute
Sheenu: plz don't take more than a minute
Sheenu: hi
Heather Z: Thank you for contacting Groupon Customer Support. My name is Heather, I'm a supervisor and I will be assisting you today.
Sheenu: thx
Sheenu: I have a bowling coupon that expiref
Sheenu: expired
Sheenu: for which I have an email saying it's valid till Nov 16th for trade in
Sheenu: I just need a confirmation for the same
Heather Z: I understand, Is there any particular reason why you were not able to use it since the purchase on July?
Sheenu: hand injury
Heather Z: I don't see eligibility for trade in, Can you forward that email to [protected]@groupon.com, please?
Heather Z: I'm sorry that you had that inconvenience
Sheenu: ok
Sheenu: alao I need major help
Sheenu: my bjs coupon got expired
Sheenu: I want u to validate it for trade in
Heather Z: Yes, please let me know once you forward the email to review
Sheenu: how will I let u know
Heather Z: Are you able to send it at this moment?
Sheenu: no
Heather Z: Okay, then please forward it to us and once you send it, you can reply to the email that you will receive with a transcript of this interaction.
Heather Z: is there anything else I may help you with?
Heather Z: Hello, I have not received a reply from you. This conversation will automatically end in 1 minute if you do not respond.
Heather Z: Thank you for chatting with us today. If you require additional support, please visit www.Groupon.com/support

Karen Y
forsheenuonly, Nov 11, 5:57 PM CST:
Sheenu: hi
Karen Y: Thank you for contacting Groupon Customer Support, my name is Karen and I will be assisting you today.
Karen Y: Hello Sheenu, how can I help you today?
Karen Y: Are we connected?
Sheenu: yes
Sheenu: I just purchased this deal
Sheenu: want to know how many of my groupon bucks are left
Sheenu: r u there
Karen Y: You have $0.00 Groupon bucks on your account Sheenu.
Sheenu: y
Sheenu: I just traded in my $39
Sheenu: can u check my trade in?????
Karen Y: From what deal
Sheenu: it was a bowling deal
Sheenu: can u check
Karen Y: Sheenu this bowling deal on your account already expired, therefore is not eligible for Trade in.
Karen Y: This is an automatic warning due to inactivity, please let me know you are still with me or this chat will be automatically closed in the next 2 minutes.

Balaji G

forsheenuonly, Nov 17, 3:59 AM CST:
Sheenu: Hi
Sheenu: hi
Sheenu: is there any one there
Sheenu: hi
Sheenu: seriously...u r taking so much time
Balaji G: Thank you for contacting Customer Support. My name is Balaji G
Balaji G: Hi Sheenu
Balaji G: How may I assist you today?
Sheenu: hi
Sheenu: is it gonna take a lot of time
Sheenu: helllloooo
Sheenu: hello
Balaji G: Can you please let me know the exact problem?
Sheenu: hwlllo
Balaji G: Can you please let me know the exact problem?
Sheenu: my email is [protected]@gmail.com
Sheenu: I had a bowling coupon worth $39 expired
Sheenu: I got a trade in email
Sheenu: I have been trying to trade in the coupon but it is not getting traded in. 16th November was the last day
Balaji G: It looks like this deal is not eligible for Trade In now
Sheenu: What nonsense
Sheenu: I hv been trying to trade it in
Sheenu: I want u to reinstigate the coupon
Balaji G: Trade In option will be available only within two weeks post-expiration.
Sheenu: cn u kindly connect me with your floor supervisor
Balaji G: It looks like 14 days period has been expired.
Sheenu: I guess I explained u that
Sheenu: I had brought up this issue a few days back too
Sheenu: could u reinstigate it
Sheenu: hellloooo
Balaji G: Unfortunately, we do not have an option to re-initiate after 14 days of post expiration.
Balaji G: I've passed this issue along to my supervisor for further assistance.
Balaji G: My supervisor will get back to you via email once we've looked into this.
Sheenu: I m waiting
Balaji G: Would you like me to check anything else for you?
Sheenu: no body does
Sheenu: I m super disappointed with groupon services
Balaji G: I am really sorry, My supervisor will get back to you via email once we've looked into this.
Sheenu: nonsense