Greyhound Lines — customer service
I booked a two-way trip from Harrisburg to Baltimore on 09/27 and 09/30 and both got delayed for a terribly long time (2 hours).
A female security guard at the Baltimore station on Sunday 09/30/2019 at 3:45, had a very terrible attitude with insanely poor ability to deliver a proper customer service. When I approached to ask questions about my late bus, she neglected to help and replied with ill-mannered responses. Please 1. Get the time and buses schedule fixed. 2. Train your staffs to give details about any delays (estimated time, the new bus location, ...) and deliver a proper service. Thank you.
More Greyhound Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience! 
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage! 
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience 
- Greyhound Bus - money never refunded 
- Greyhound Bus Service - cold & unheated bus
- Greyhound Lines, Inc. - bus service/delays/disrespect/customer service/discrimination
- Greyhound Lines - bad service and rude employees
- Greyhound Bus Lines - lost baggage