Greyhound Express Courierscam

D

At least i received a copy of a winning certificate, what about you guys?

British national lottery headquarters:
28 tan field road, croydon, london,
United-kingdom.
03-09-2008
Tel:+[protected]

Attn: dennis joel miranda king,

Good day to you. in regards to your last mail to us, we have sent your cheque and other vital documents relating to your winnings to our affiliate courier company, greyhound express couriers.
It is important to note that services rendered by this courier company are to be paid for by you and not the lottery board. greyhound express couriers does operate on pay before delivery (p.b.d) service to winners of the uk national lottery thus they shall not commence delivery until they are paid. attached to this email is a copy of your winning certificate that was obtained from the uk gaming control and sent to the courier company.
See below the contact information of the administrative officer and the payment options.

Mr. blake lewis
Administrative officer
+[protected]
Fax: +[protected]
+[protected]
Email: [protected]@greyhoundexpresscour.com

Courier express...£805 ( 24 hours )
Courier regular...£599 ( 3-4 working days )
Courier economy..£441 ( 5-6 working days )

You are expected to furnish them with your winning certificate, telephone number, full mailing address details for delivery and confirmation purpose.
You are advised to act accordingly.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. john cole

© copyright [protected] the u.k. national lottery inc.

Get hotmail on your mobile from vodafone try it now!

angrycustomer102 Jul 13, 2016

I made a mistake with one of the last names, so my mom might not be able to travel. I contacted the office in Dallas and they said there was nothing they could do. This is ridiculous because every other transportation service allows you to fix mistakes as long as it's corrected before the day of departure. I called almost a week and a half before departure. I would just like the ticket to be corrected or given a note or something that communicates to the drivers that a mistake was made but my mom can still board.

• Th
    thongsing Nov 17, 2011

True or false I do ??????????

Dear Friend, .

I am ..., the son of an ex military / ex head of state in COTE D `IVOIRE. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of ($ 5.5 Million Dollars.) That was deposit with Bank here in Ghana.

I wanted to transfer the fund before leaving the country because this fund is my last hope and the only hope i have now. Before I even pick you to assist me I have already pray and slept over it asking God to provide for me a Godly minded person that will assist me in this transaction.

This is 65/30 business transaction because of your account and support, I will get 65%, then you will get 30% while 5% will be taken out to reimburse for any expenses before the fund get to your care. I will come over to your country as soon as the fund is transfer successfully into your account. Also this matter should be a confidential between you and me for security reasons.

Please if you are interested kindly send me the following details information below.

1.Full Name ...
    2. Private tel ...
    3. Your Age ...
    4. Your Country ...
    5. Your Occupation ...

Waiting to hear from you for more detail.

Thank you.
    not show name...

• Sh
    shada36 Jan 25, 2011

Hi my name is Shada, I agree it is 01/24/11 and I have been made a fool of by this company, but I was a fool I sent them $972 dollars for greyhound currier to deliver my check. Greyhound got my money, told me the package was on its way. They even gave me a date and time, then out of nowhere they sent me a email saying that the package had been stop by Embassy for non-residential fee need to send more money $2, 717 USD more. Foul me once shame on you, foul me twice shame on me. Yeah they really had me going even made me sick to stomach. I'm single mother of three struggling to pay my bills day to day. Very sad, looking for a way out my situation. I gave them my rent money.

• Ke
    Keshavmandarapu Oct 13, 2010

I am keshav I have received this Email as a Second step of their profession.

Can you please help me out with some clarification Please

WELCOME TO GREYHOUND COURIER EXPRESS

Dear Mandarapu. Keshav,
    Greetings to you from GREYHOUND COURIER EXPRESS
    We are proud to inform you that, your certified winning parcel containing a cheque of (450, 000.00 GBP) BMW 5 Series Car, a prize winning certificate has been registered with this company, which is to be delivered to your residence, as instructed by our affiliated.(BMW Automobile lottery Board Organization).
    Who will sign to collect the parcel upon delivery? include a phone number of this person to enable us call him/her when we gets close to your area.With this information, we would be able to dispatch your parcel immediately. We will only deliver the parcel to the address you have given to us and we will only hand over the parcel to the person, you will assign to sign for its collection. This individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof.Also we do not allow customers to send their friends or relatives to pickup their parcels on their behalf, due to security reasons. GREYHOUND COURIER EXPRESS has gone through a transformation from a mere quoting method to becoming an essential tool for shippers, entities who perform projections and inspections, and the general public We make it simple. By standardizing the GREYHOUND COURIER EXPRESS of rates, hence GREYHOUND COURIER EXPRESS has put the world in your fingertips. We are not a broker, we are licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a non-vessel operating common carrier ( N.V.O.C.C.) to produce original shipping documents, and we are licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration under the TSA as an indirect air carrier (I.A.C.) to engage in air cargo worldwide, therefore we can leverage our technology with our experience to save your money and serve you on a global basis. GREYHOUND COURIER EXPRESS delivery Service, items are priced according to the tariff zone of the destination country, volumetric weight (1m?= 250kg) of the item, additional services selected and in accordance with the value of the parcel.

NOTE :Below are the mandatory charges that you are required to pay to enable us courier your certified parcel to you because there was no way we could deduct the amount charged for the delivery from your winning cheque without your signature as said to us by the bank, So no amount can be withdrawn from that cheque by anyone except by you and that is when your cheque gets to your country, So you are to bear with this security policy which was made by BMW AUTOMOBILE LOTTERY BOARD that you alone can sign that cheque. And get back to us choosing your delivery option and get back to me on how to make payment for the delivery so we can dispatch your parcel as soon as possible.

You are allowed to choose one of our three specified shipment options for your location and send your option back to us. for us to provide you with payment information on how you are to make payment for the delivery of your parcel.

Please find below our charges.

NORMAL CLASS DELIVERY(72 hours)
    Courier Charges 190.00 pounds 00.00
    Vat 70.00 pounds 00.00
    Total 350.00pounds 00.00
    Converted to india rupees is [25, 100 INR]

PREMIUM CLASS DELIVERY(48 hours)
    Courier Charges 230, 00 pounds 00.00
    Vat 70.00 pounds 00.00
    Total 400.00pounds 00.00
    Converted to india rupees is [29, 000 INR]

FIRST CLASS DELIVERY (24 hours)
    Courier Charges 330, 00 pounds 00.00
    Vat .70 pounds 00.00
    Total 500.00pounds 00.00
    Converted to india rupees is [35, 900 INR]

Note:The charges are a little high because of the insurance cover we have undertaken incase of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive consignment content.We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities GREYHOUND COURIER EXPRESS. do not allow Cash on delivery{C.O.D} as all payment must be made in this office before shipment can commence.

Do confirm and indicate your specified shipment option and send it to this office via email. All orders not delivered within four {4} working days from this communication, will lead to the return of the parcel.

Kindly send your option within 24hrs of receipt of this email, and you shall be informed on how to make payment for the cost of delivery. As soon as payment of Insurance is made, your parcel shall immediately be insured and dispatched via any of your delivery option.

Thanks for using the GREYHOUND COURIER EXPRESS.Your satisfaction is our priority and we look forward to providing you the best of our quality service.Do have a wonderful day in anticipation of hearing from you ASAP.

Dr. David Nash
    Dispatch Officer{ GREYHOUND COURIER EXPRESS }
    72d CROWNDALE ROAD- LONDON - NW1 1TP

24 HOURS SERVICE..
    This e-mail is intended only for the above address. It may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.

Copyright 2010. GREYHOUND COURIER EXPRESS, United Kingdom..

• Mr
    mrs grobler May 12, 2010

i recieved the following mails:

THE INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS
    PROMOTION DEPARTMENT OF
    THE BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY.
    22 Garden Close, Stamford,
    Lincs, PE9 2YP, London
    United Kingdom.
    Reference Number:[protected]/23

ATTN: WINNER,

I am in receipt of your e-mail and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this years lucky deep sweepstakes. As you already know your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 100, 000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed on-line. Each email address was attached to a ticket number, and your email address was selected as winner.

A certificate of prize claims, the brand new BMW 5 Series Car and some vital documents will be sent to an Authorised courier firm. A cheque for £450, 000.00 (four hundred and fifty thousand Great British Pounds)

Contact our delivery department with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send the consignment to your location. Please you should fill the below form and send to the delivery department to authenticate your lottery winnings. You should also contact the courier on remittance with this in formations

FULL NAME-------------------

CONTACT ADDRESS-------------

OCCUPATION------------------

POSITION--------------------

AGE-------------------------

TELEPHONE-------------------

FAX-------------------------

Amount WON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ensure that you contact the delivery department immediately without any delays, as the BMW 5 Series Car has already been deposited with them for onward delivery to your location.

Below is the Details of the Courier delivery officer in charge.

SHERBORNE, DORSET DT9 3RH, LONDON

Director Of Operations.

E-MAIL: [email protected]
    Tel: +[protected]

(Ensure that you Copy the email address properl).

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the National gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.

This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds. Its is imperative that you add your REF NO: EGS/[protected]/06 as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure that they respond in a timely manner.

**************************************************************
    Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY and insurance shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY. And any information contained in this email is subject to the terms and conditions of the governing client's contract (s).

THE BMW INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROMOTION
    COPYRIGHT ©2010

Get a free e-mail account with Hotmail. Sign-up now.

SHERBORNE, DORSET DT9 3RH,
    LONDON

NATC/00982/12367
    REF:UK/9420X2/68
    BATCH EGS/[protected]/06

CLAIMS VERIFICATION AND PROCESSING -REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/9420X2/68

RESPECTED CUSTOMER,

How are you doing today, in respect to your last mail i want to bring it to your notice that our service here in the Greyhound Courier Express is CASH BEFORE DELIVERY and we can deliver your parcel to you any where in the world, so i will advice you to pick up one of the delivery-options so that i can inform you on how you are to pay for the shipment cost.

Also i guess you should have known before now that your winnings fund cannot be deducted from; this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value, which is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd of july 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Your address has been received and registered so you are expected to pick a delivery option best convent to you and you know you can afford, send us your delivery option via mail.

OPTION 1:

CARGO(AIR SHIPMENT)
    (2 working days delivery)

cargo £500.00 00.00
    Insurance £170.00 00.00
    Vat £140.75 00.00
    TOTAL £810.75 00.00

OPTION 2:
    CARGO(AIR SHIPMENT)
    ( 4 working days delivery)
    cargo £400.00 00.00
    Insurance £150.00 00.00
    Vat £110.95 00.00
    TOTAL £660.95 00.00

OPTION 3:
    CARGO(AIR SHIPMENT)
    (6 working days delivery)
    cargo £300.00 00.00
    Insurance £120.00 00.00
    Vat £80.45 00.00
    TOTAL £500.45 00.00

Please respond to this email by making a selection from the Three options above and get back to us as soon as possible, so that we can inform you how to make the payment for the chosen option, failure to do this am afraid will qualify your package as being forfeited and i will be left with no option than forwarding your Package(winnings) back to the BMW NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD in 72 Hours.

Best Regards,
    (dispatch officer)
    GREYHOUND COURIER EXPRESS.

Get a free e-mail account with Hotmail. Sign-up now.

i almost fell for it until they asked to be paid.

• Br
    brizers Mar 02, 2010

haha i got the same thing from america.. this is just rediculous. I knew it was too good to be true but i wanted to make sure :) well i'm glad i wasnt the only one scammed! haha also... mine sait i won 4500, 000 british pounds and a new BMW...they are now using BMW?? how low. i hope no one falls for this:)

• St
    studio Oct 02, 2009

I won as well, haha, had to pay first here the letter i received
    SHERBORNE, DORSET DT9 3RH,

CLAIMS VERIFICATION AND PROCESSING -REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/9420X2/68

RESPECTED CUSTOMER,

OPTION 1:

CARGO(AIR SHIPMENT)
    (2 working days delivery)

cargo£500.00 00.00
    Insurance£170.0000.00
    Vat£140.7500.00
    TOTAL£810.7500.00

OPTION 2:
    CARGO(AIR SHIPMENT)
    ( 4 working days delivery)
    cargo£400.00 00.00
    Insurance£150.0000.00
    Vat £110.9500.00
    TOTAL£660.9500.00

OPTION 3:
    CARGO(AIR SHIPMENT)
    (6 working days delivery)
    cargo£300.00 00.00

Director Of Operations.

E-MAIL:[email protected]

• Ge
    Geetje Aug 20, 2009

I have the same ### in my mail...

katherina campbell

Good to hear from you regarding the EMAIL WORLD PROFILE PROMOTIONS. My names are Mrs Katherina Campbell . I am the WORLD PROFILE PROMOTIONS officer assigned to winners from this Region of the WORLD PROFILE PROMOTIONS Sweepstakes.

In line with the commemorating event with WORLD PROFILE PROMOTIONS UK marking their 2nd anniversary they rolled out over £350, 000.00 GBP Pounds, for their 2nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected from networks Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the verification process of your prize you are required to fill and send the verification form below.

Section A

**Internet
    Contact email address(s)

Internet connection

Home Work Public

I wish to on behalf of all members and staff of WORLD PROFILE PROMOTIONS congratulate you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 2nd Anniversary Draws.

Mrs. Katherina Campbell
    World Profile Promotions

I dont think I will answer this one !

• Da
    Dashoff Aug 04, 2009

I just received this email, about 1 month ago. We researched it and found the building on Google Maps. So, when I received ANOTHER email stating I had won, I sent them the required information. Now they want my bank account info or for me to open a bank acct, pay the fees & give them the bank account info or to pay a courier to deliver my money to me. I think this is a bunch of hooey! I will forever delete the crap. I need money just like everyone else in the world, but I don't have any money to hand to them. I wonder how much money they make a week on poor, uninformed individuals?

• Ay
    ayyashosama Jul 31, 2009

Is it true ???????????????????

I am ayyashosama from jordan
    .and this is the winning email I received :

Attention: Winner

Good to hear from you regarding the WORLD PROFILE PROMOTION. My names are Mrs. Saue Weiss. I am the Promotion Cash officer assigned to winners on the Promotion.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over £16, 000, 000.00 (Sixteen Million Great British Pounds Sterling) for our 142nd Anniversary Draws. By the Queen of England and some other 25, 000 Phone Producing Company and Vouchers Network Around the World. All Winners Are draw from the different continent of the world. Australia, New Zea land, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted After Four Years in Britain, London.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and send the Verification claims form below

Section A**Personal

Amount won (in words)

Section C **Internet

Contact email address(s)

Internet connection

I wish to on behalf of all members and staff of World Profile Headquarter wish many happy returns to you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good affluence.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 142nd Anniversary Draws.

Mrs...Mrs. Saue Weiss

then they send me this :::::::

You are welcome to Grey Hound Courier, We acknowledge the receipt of your email in regards to the delivery of your bank draft that was sent to our office by the WORLD PROFILE PROMOTION BOARD in repose to your Won funds.

Please note that it is not possible to deduct from your winning fund, it has been issued on your name as bank draft (24 hours) delivery services: TOTAL COST OF DELIVERY HERE £400.75GBP Wished you have choosen as the first option 1

Your bank draft has been fully prepared and it is ready to be sent to you.As soon as we received the delivery fee, the delivery of your bank draft will commence.

The delivery Amount is £400.75 GBP wished you have choosen as option 1 is to be sent with the name of our secretary through Western Union Money Transfer with the details below for record purpose:

Receiver's Name: PARKSON ABEL
    Country: UK
    City: London
    Address: 12 bed mister street, UK London

Please provide us with the following after sending the payment.

Senders Name :...
    Senders Address :...
    Amount In British Pounds Sterlings: ...
    MTCN ( 10 Digit )ten digit:...

===========================================
    You also need to send back to us a scan copy of the Western Union Money Transfer slip for verification, because the scanned copy of the Western Union Money Transfer will be attached to your parcel before it is been delivered to you in your country .

AMOUNT TO RECEIVE:

PLEASE NOTE:
    You also need to keep a copy of the Western Union Money Transfer Slip for verification because you will be asked to make sure we are delivering the bank draft to the rightful owner of the bank draft.And Send us your DRIVING LICENSE for us to verify.

Sincerely,

Mr PACKSON ABEL
    CUSTOMER SERVICES DEPT.
    © 2009 Greyhound Deliveries (Worldwide Courier Service)

• Ri
    RickZ Jun 03, 2009

I am from Las Vegas, NV and this is the winning email I received :

British National Lottery,
    28 Tan Field Road,
    Croydon, London.
    Ref: UK/940X2/68

Dear Selected winner,
    This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash Prize of
    £753, 437.00 in cash from the British National Lottery Online Draw held on the
    25th of April, 2009 in United Kingdom.
    We have been sending this notice to you but this is the last as we are
    about distributing winnings to winners.
    The draw was done electronically with several email addresses provided
    to this office by Microsoft to enhance the utilization of the internet.
    Your email address was attached to Reference Number UK/940X2/68 and was
    picked as one of the ten winning email addresses.
    This has qualified you to claim the total cash prize Of £753, 437.00 in cash
    credited to file KTU/[protected]/03. This is from a total cash prize of
    £7, 534, 370.00 shared amongst the first ten (10) lucky winners in this
    category B.
    You are advised to contact the verification department through our
    assigned claims agent by providing your Reference Number UK/940X2/68.
    You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information.

1.Name in full.
    2.Address in full.
    3.Age.
    4.Occupation:
    5.Phone No.
    6.Winning Email Address
    7.Country

This will enable us process your payment processing form.

ASSIGNED CLAIMS AGENT: Mr. Glen Michael
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    TEL.: +[protected], +[protected]

Quote Your Reference Number as UK/940X2/68 when you are filing your claims.
    Congratulations once more from all our members of Staff.

Yours Truly,
    Priscilla Grima
    (Online Coordinator)

I won 750, 000.00 British Pounds and my deal with them is process my winnings and take the other half.
    I will just keep 100, 000.00 pounds sterling and give the rest to charity.

• Sm
    smile May 25, 2009

I too.
    has someone send mail to me .

You are to contact Greyhound Courier Ltd with the winning numbers and you are also adviced to complete the form and send it as attachment immediately to Greyhound Courier LTD so that they can proceed with the delivery of your winnings to you as soon as possible.

1.Full Name:
    2. Home Address:
    3.Country:
    4. Telephone (Home):
    5. Date of Birth:
    6. Occupations:

Customer Service: Mr David Smith

Mr Martin James.

and thanks for this www., to do I know about it .

• Th
    thandrai vipin May 18, 2009

Hi
    my name is vipin and i am from INDIA
    i have received a email from SWISS LOTTO ENGLAND
    as i received some cash prize
    and to receive the amount i have to contact your company for the delivery of the cheque
    i just wan't to know that whether you are familiar to this aspect or not?
    if yes ...i would be glad to know the way i can pay for the charges applied for the delivery of the cheque and about the charges you would cost for the delivery...
    please kindly let me know the above information that i request you .

• Le
    Leslie.McLean May 05, 2009

Hi I have received an E-mail from a Gary Baldwin telling me that I have won the UK National Lottery telling me that I would receive a cheque for SevenHundred and fiftythree thousand four Hundred and thirty seven Pounds Sterling. And that I would have to use Greyhound Express Couriers as I selected option 2 to receive my winnings, I requested for a money exchange rate between our Aus Dollar and the UK Pound to my suprise it seems that going by what I have read above Complaint letters regarding this Company sorry If anyone of you have been caught.

As I to am suspicous when do people who have won anything have to pay prior to collecting their suposed winnings usually you get a registered mail envelop sent to you to tell you how to collect your winnings. I smell a Scam thank you for your concerns

christine garcia Mar 09, 2009

hi. i'm from the philippines and received same messages from Powerball online lottery/greyhound courier express -March 8, 2009. This scam is still going on and i agree that they have to be stopped. Id like to report them to the proper authorities. Which office in U.K. do you suggest? Pls. give any update if any of you have filed a complaint against them. thanks.

Marioara Mar 09, 2009

we all recieved same e-mail hope that somehow will stop, complains done everywere bu eveyone, hope some one will stop them

• Ka
    Katto Mar 03, 2009

i recieved all the same emails as everyone else, the latest on was sent today 03.03.2009.
    Not long ago had my bank hacked by an internet company so i opted to take the option of a cheque as i was to scared to give my bank details incase it happened again but when i got the email i was shocked by the price of delivery.
    I have read thru some of the complaints on here about it and will be looking in to the matter further as one person stated the building "BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
    28 TAN FIELD ROAD,
    CROYDON, LONDON,
    UNITED-KINGDOM." does not exist so im am going to check it out properly before i proceed. I have a police officer visiting my house tomorrow to investigate this and i will post on this site the outcome.
    If anyone knows anything more please email me on [email protected]

• Su
    suchada Feb 28, 2009

I don't know it's the real or just want money from us first but I still don't understand How about it or possible or not so now I stil confuse and don't belive about it and I don't know how to do next too. So I am very confuse now.

may Feb 27, 2009

This is a scam. i received the same message. i played with them but definitely has no plan of paying the "delivery" charges.

• Su
    super saiyan GOKU Feb 13, 2009

I too got those 3 e-mail as I responds to them one by one

1st e-mail was
    From: UK NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD <[email protected]>
    Subject: You Have Won !!!

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
    The Marina Offices, St Peters Yacht Basin,
    Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1HX England

DEAR WINNER,

We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement that you are one of
    our end of year winners of the UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY international
    Lottery programs.

The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 21, 000
    e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced
    automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold.

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of
    three winners in the category \\\"A\\\" with the
    following winning information: You have therefore been approved to
    claim a total sum of 1, 000, 000 (One million pounds sterling).

To file for your claim, Contact the processing Consultant:
    Contact Person: Mr.John Carrick.
    Telephone:{+44} [protected]
    Email: [email protected]

Do fill out the claims form to Mr.John Carrick, in other to process the
    claims of your prize without delay.

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM

Newcastle upon Tyne
    (Customer Services)
    NE6 1HX England.

BTL NOTIFICATION DESK

This is to formerly notify you that after the verification process conducted, I wish to inform you that the Administrative Department and Promotion Department has just approved your payment of 1, 000, 000, 00(One million pounds sterling) and the said sum is now deposited in your favour with Greyhound Courier LTD.

LOTTERY PAYMENT APPLICATION FORM.
    (To be completed by lottery winner only)
    1. Ticket Number: ______________________
    12. Date of Birth: _______________________
    13. Occupations: ___________________
    14. Gender: _______________________
    15. Marital Status: ___________________

You are adviced to contact the Greyhound Courier LTD as quickly as possible to redeem your cash prize. Here is the Greyhound Courier LTD
    Information: CUSTOMER CARE/COMPLAINTS:DEPT.

Customer Service: Mr David Smith
    Email: [email protected]

Contact them and get back to us If you need more details or any asistance from us. Proceed as soon as possible to enable you receive your winning prize.

Congratulations once more!

MR.john carrick.

3rd E-mail was

From: GREYHOUND COURIER LTD <[email protected]
    Subject: You Are Welcome To Greyhound Courier LTD ( Choose An Option Of Shipping Your Winning Cheque)

Head Office: 422 Streatham High Rd London, SW16 3SN

Dear Gunale Kshitij Prakash,

You are welcome to Greyhound Courier LTD an affiliate of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY .We are pleased to be at your service, Greyhound Courier is Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority(FSA), the financial institutions that Govern all Finacial activities in the United Kingdom.

This notice sent to you is to inform you that the verifications department at the Headquarters of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY has officially cleared and confirmed you for payment and this confirmation has been forwarded to us to handle the delivery of your lottery parcel containing your winning cheque sum of 1, 000, 000 Pounds including your National Certificate of Approval.

I am Sending you all necessary document backing your wininngs but you will have to satisfy our courier charges via our upfront options. you can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you. With regards to this, There are two options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the Four option.(you are to make your prefered and affordable choice in these)

The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below: Courier of your winning draft to you via any of this channel listed below:

GREYHOUND COURIERS EXPRES

Fuel surcharge ...£50.00
    Insurance...£80.00
    Vat (5%)...£45.00
    TOTAL ...£245.00

Direct Bank Transfer : This is the Direct Bank Transfer that will enable you Receive the sum of money in any account that you will provide for this to us to effect the transfer as it is always done electronically as it will TAKE 3 WORKING DAYS to Reflect In The account that you will provide. Also you will be charged by our transferring bank, which is ( £450.00 ) he cash being transferred will be paid by you.

Note:The charges cannot be Deducted from your winnings.This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds and win and win Situations.

Please respond to this email by making a selection from the two options above. Also attach a scanned copy of either your driver's licence, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document.

Send your response to indicate your option within the next 48hrs, because you only have 10 working days to claim this cheque and after this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be re-used in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery.

You are expected to send your response to this email within the next 48 Hrs.

Your urgent reply will be most welcome

Once again, Congratulations

Treat with dispatch,
    Yours Faithfully
    Mr. David Smith
    Customer Care Greyhound Courier LTD.

**Greyhound Courier LTD, Registered in England No 929027. Registered Office: - Greyhound Courier LTD 422 Streatham High Rd London, SW16 3SN Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Services Authority

4 th e-mail was

Email Us Online Couriers [protected]

Head Office: 422 Streatham High Rd London, SW16 3SN

Dear Kshitij Gunale,

You are welcome to Greyhound Courier LTD an affiliate of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY .We are pleased to be at your service. Greyhound Courier is Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority(FSA), the financial institutions that Govern all Financial activities in the United Kingdom.

For the Prompt Delivery of Your Winnings funds you Have to Locate the Nearest ICICI BANK in your Location and Make Payment for your Cost Of Delivery Which is (£370.00GBP which is equivalent to 25, 084.17 INR) as You are to Make Payment to Our account officer Detail Below.

ACCOUNT PAYMENT INFORMATION.

ACCOUNT NAME: MARGARETH
    ACCOUNT NUMBER: [protected]
    BANK NAME: ICICI BANK
    MUMBIA BRANCH.
    PAN CARD NUMBER: AWFPM4901P.

After You Have Made The Payment, The Bank Will Issue To You The Deposit Slip You Are To Scan And Send The Deposit To Us For Confirmation Of Payment:

Welcome to EliteCourier.co.uk - UK Courier Company
    You will receive a Certified Check and approved Clearance Documents as that is, will take 24-hours to deliver to your address.
    I Will Await Your Payment In Your Next Email.

and one more thing they have call me 2 times one by their pvt no. I was unable to call on that no. and second no. was [protected]

Plzzzz tell me what should I do now?

Your urgent reply will be most welcome

Once again, Congratulations

Treat with dispatch,
    Yours Faithfully
    Mr. David Smith
    Customer Care Greyhound Courier LTD.

• Pa
    paris Feb 06, 2009

im from japan and recieved the same email too. exactly the same, word for word, and since im too broke at this momment i decided to reply to their email (i already recieved couple of the same emails few months ago, but i felt that this is a scam afterall and just ignored it). and now i came to this, just like you all, how will i pay for the courier service at that amount of money, impossible. even fedex wouldnt charge that much.i felt so relieved now that i found this site and read your comments, at least now, i know what to do. thank you very much to you all.God bless.

• Di
    Diznef Jan 31, 2009

I write on Russian. Я этого Рейгана по IP найду с его mail, и трахну во все дыры да так что этот умный хакер и присесть не сможет.

• Pr
    Praveen Jan 28, 2009

I have received the same email and thanx for this site for making me aware on this fruad. actually we should inform this site details to the govt of UK, please suggest the route for this.

• Sh
    Sheila Lynn Villanueva Dec 03, 2008

Dear Sir,

I am so glad that I found out this website, I am quite confused that I had with my hand the winning certificate with sealed and I really dont know what to do? they asked me to pay money thru greyhound expresscourier and it is a huge amount, I received all the email and scan certificate and I am so shocked when I found out that it is a scam perhaps!

Sheila

Sandra Clark Nov 24, 2008

I also received these messages and was wary. I see now they are asking for money to deliver it. MUST BE SCAM.

• Yv
    Yvonne Nov 18, 2008

Thank god for sites like this, i've received the same mail from these people and have reported them to the fraud squad at the email address you've listed above.

Thanks for your help
    Yvonne

• Mo
    mohamed s Nov 10, 2008

i too received some fraudulent emails. but i chek bank & lottry bard.

Flag this messageFraudulent MessageThursday, November 6, 2008 7:37 PM
    From: "Afsar Garib" <[email protected]>Add sender to Contacts To: "shemir shafeel" <[email protected]>Cc: "* Compliance" <[email protected]>Dear Shemir Shafeel,

Please note that Habib Allied International Bank Plc has NO LOTTERY Scheme of any kind in conjunction neither with UK National Lottery nor with any other lottery organization in the world.

The email request sent to you appears to be a fraudulent email. It is a part of a so called "advance fee Fraud scam in order to induce you to part with your funds. It is highly unlikely that this transaction is real or will materialise. This matter has no connection with Habib Allied international bank or any of its subsidiaries through out the world. The individuals responsible for generating this request to you are making unauthorised use of the banks name and brand.

It is suggested that you do not respond to the originators of the request and it is particularly advised that you do not forward any money to them. Under no circumstances should you provide any of your personal details or information about yourself or your business to them. This includes in particular your account details, your passport number, identity document number, contact details, letter heads etc. In addition it is suggested that you do not agree to any proposed meetings and that you also avoid prolonging any communications with these persons as you may be lured into a trap.

The best defence is to ignore the email not to respond to it at all and then to delete it from your mail box.

Please report this fraudulent attempt to your local authorities in your own jurisdictions, i.e. Police as soon as possible.

Many thanks for your diligence and for contacting us.

If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Flag this messageRe: i recive winning certificateWednesday, November 5, 2008 5:49 PM
    From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>Add sender to Contacts To: [email protected]
    -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for contacting the Interactive Customer Care Team.

We would like to advise you that the email you have received is in no way connected with Camelot or the National Lottery.

We would advise you to be aware that there are many e-mail frauds and attempts to de-fraud people using methods similar to these, and would warn strongly against pursuing such e-mail without rigorous investigation to establish whether it is of a genuine nature.

Further information on possible frauds can be found on the following page of our website.

The Metropolitan Police or the Gaming Board of Great Britain regards some pay-to-claim lotteries as being fraudulent. If you would like further information, please contact the Met. Police by email:

[email protected]

Or visit their website:

Our advice is that you exercise caution before parting with your money to any such company and check its legal status first.

If you have any further queries or feedback please contact us again.

Kind regards,

Nikki

Interactive Customer Care Team

[protected]

[email protected]

Open 7 days 8am-11pm

Marisa Nov 06, 2008

well i guess all of us are on their "top 10" list...but to me it seems more like "top million victims" list

• Yi
    yildiz yuksel Nov 03, 2008

hi I gat a similar message and Idont make my mind about what to do.When I read your messages all I understood that somebody makes a joke to us

salim malubi job Nov 01, 2008

I AM A DEAF PERSONAL IN KENYA.MY PARENTS ARE POOR FAMILY.I HAVE BEEN WORRY ABOUT MY CHEQUE.I HAS NOT RECEIVED MY CHEQUE FROM U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY.I WILL INTERVEIW ENTRY TO THE HEAD OFFICE TO THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION ON 17.11.2008

• Me
    Melisse Oct 18, 2008

Hi there...i have also recieved emails from this company...below...marked (1)...and replied the first email then recieved a second email...marked (2)...I have not yet replied to the second email as i decided to do some research on the company/lottery and came across this website...so I am not sure what to do...i am a quite a bit suspicious tho...I am a single mother as well as a full time student and dont have time for Crap...can anyone please let me know what to do...I too am in Australia as most of you here...

(1) British National Lottery, 28 Tan Field Road, Croydon, London.Ref: UK/940X2/68 Dear Selected winner, This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash Prize of £753, 437.00 in cash from the British National Lottery Online Draw held on the 2nd of August, 2008 in United Kingdom. We have been sending this notice to you but this is the last as we are about distributing winnings to winners. The draw was done electronically with several email addresses provided to this office by Microsoft to enhance the utilization of the internet. Your email address was attached to Reference Number UK/940X2/68 and was picked as one of the ten winning email addresses. This has qualified you to claim the total cash prize Of £753, 437.00 in cash credited to file *******. This is from a total cash prize of £7, 534, 370.00 shared amongst the first ten (10) lucky winners in this category B. You are advised to contact the verification department through our assigned claims agent by providing your Reference Number *******. You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information. 1.Name in full.2.Address in full.3.Age.4.Occupation:5.Phone No.6.Winning Email Address7.Country This will enable us process your payment processing form. ASSIGNED CLAIMS AGENT: Mr. John ColeEMAIL: [email protected]: +[protected] Quote Your Reference Number as ****** when you are filing your claims. Congratulations once more from all our members of Staff. Yours Truly, Sir Steven Smith(Online Coordinator)

(2) BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
    28 TAN FIELD ROAD,
    CROYDON, LONDON,
    UNITED-KINGDOM.
    14-10-2008
    Tel:+[protected]

ATTN: ******* *******,
    Good day to you. I want to inform you that your verification details has been processed. I must say that you should consider yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our lucky winners in the UK National Lottery Online Sweepstakes International Program.

As you already know, all participants for the online version were selected randomly from the World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over 125, 000 unions, associations and corporate bodies that are listed online and each email address was attached to a ticket number. Your email address attached to ticket number: ***************with Serial number: *********was selected which automatically makes you one of our lucky winners.

Your funds has been approved for release and we will begin the process of remittance of your prize money to you immediately you select a mode of payment from the options stipulated below:

1. We can have your winnings wired into your private bank account from our official participating bank.
    2. Courier options, we can make arrangements for you to receive your winning cheque, certificate and other vital documents through a secured and efficient courier service.

NOTE: ALL ACCRUING CHARGES ARE DIRECTLY BEARABLE BY THE WINNER AND CANNOT BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR WINNINGS BECAUSE YOUR CHEQUE IS PROTECTED BY A HARDCOVER INSURANCE POLICY WHICH MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO MAKE ANY DEDUCTION OF WHATSOEVER BEFORE IT IS REMITTED TO YOU. YOU MUST UPDATE US WITH YOUR CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE COURIER COMPANY OR THE BANK BEFORE AND AFTER COMPLIANCE.

Below is a brief explaination of the options and its accruing charges:
    To have your winnings wired into your personal bank account, I would like to make clear to you that your cheque will be sent to our affiliate bank for transfer into your personal bank account. However, you will be requested to activate or open an account with them so that your cheque can clear into it for the transfer of your winning prize into your account in your country. The minimum amount that is required by the bank to open an account for non UK residents is not a fee of any sort as it will be added to your winnings when the transfer is been made since it is just an initial account opening balance. As soon as you activate your account with them, your pin number and your account number will be given to you and you will start the trasfer of your winnings immediately. Note that this amount has to be provided by you to the bank through any method they deem fit before they can activate the account.

Regarding courier delivery, our affiliate courier company which is Greyhound Express Couriers is the only courier company registered with the UK National Lottery thus they are incharge of all delivery of parcel for winniners of the UK National Lottery.
    It is important to note that services rendered by this courier company are to be paid for by you and not the Lottery Board. Greyhound Express Couriers does operate on Pay before delivery (P.B.D) service to winners of the UK National Lottery thus they shall not commence delivery until they are paid.

You are advised to get back to us as soon as possible regarding what option you have chosen because the next edition of this draw comes up soon.
    Sincerely yours,
    Mr. John Cole

© Copyright [protected] The U.K. National Lottery Inc.

• Am
    Amy Oct 18, 2008

I to have received emails saying I won around $1.6 mill and I replied with all the info that they asked for including occupation, which is I am a full time mother to three children. I am very annoyed that they were still willing to rip me off and take money away from my family that we really can not spare. I hope they dont get away with this scam and hurt alot of people who like to believe that the world is still a place where you can trust and take peoples word that they are honest.

• Ia
    iaso Oct 16, 2008

i too received some fraudulent emails. i mistakenly replied to one and told me about the courier system. it cost about 800 pounds, which cost about 64000 in our currency. thats more than my tuition fee for a year! and one thing, theres no such location as Tan Field, there is only Tanfield and no building exist. i had my cousin who lives in London to check it out. this is really a fraud. the country must trace it and punish the heartless people to feed on other people's ignorance, poverty and hope! i hate those guys!

• Lo
    Louie Oct 16, 2008

I was no. 4 on their winning list and supposedly won $1.7M! I inquired from their designated broker and next thing was him asking for me to open an account and pay for the processing fees. This is nuts! good thing I came across this site and get to know that there were actually more than 10 winners! to be victimized!

• St
    Steven1982 Oct 16, 2008

Same Story.First i preferred Courier thru WUMT and i asked in mail why WUMT .asked their Bank Account. after that they called me and told that WUMT is best service. and i said that its not possible for me.and i asked about the first option.still no reply.
    mail id and contact numbers they gave to all. why
    UK never invetigate this kind of fraud companies. it is the very bad name about the country.

• Pa
    pairoj Oct 15, 2008

I also got the e-mail right this too, amd when I ask them if I can send somebody to pick the cheque in there office I did not got any answer from them any more, It mean am so lucky that I did not do same as they want.16.10.08 am from Thailand.

• Mo
    mohammed ibrahim mohammed Oct 15, 2008

i recieved also message say i winning 175.000$but i call them but they want payment before i take my prize i dont know how it should take my money and then payment sum of service

• Ya
    Yassine Oct 13, 2008

I received the same e-mail and i'm sure that's a fake company then don't pay for it any money.

if they can send you money before paying it's ok but don't pay him before

• De
    desiree Oct 01, 2008

GUESS WHAT MY CERTIFICATE WAS E-MAILED TO ME--GOOD NEWS
    BUT IT CAME IN CHINESE ---BAD NEWS

• De
    desiree Oct 01, 2008

i'm american and got similar notification. winnings ---500, ooo.oo (US) on POWERBALL-WHEEL E-GAME 2008. REPLIED AND WAS ADVISED TO CONTACT COURIER SERVICE NAMED ROYAL DELIVERY SERVICE; HAVE'N'T DONE SO YET. VERY SCEP[TICAL THAT IS WHY I'M ON THIS PAGE TALKING TO YOU ALL.
    I PLAN TO CONTACT THE BRITISH EMBASSY TO GET SOME INFO