greners.comRude staff and shipping is so slow

S

I placed large order on the website www.greners.com and paid for it about $500. But after several days I haven’t received any confirmation email or any other info about the shipping. I called to the customer services and rude guy replied and told that they would ship it ASAP, but he offered me to pay $200 to quicken the shipping. I refused and after five days I checked the status of my order, and my order was still in the warehouse. WTF? What did they do all this time? Crap, post comments about your experience.