Green Tea Extreme LTDUnauthorized Credit Card Charge - $74.95

I ordered (and they charged my credit card) for their $6.95 Green Tea Extreme Product. I never received the product. Five days later, they hit my card for another $74.95. This company is something else! DO they think everyone is stupid? I called my bank to (1) terminate the credit card account; and (2) to dispute the charge. I was advised that this company had received 104 complaints for the exact misconduct, and the exact amount of money in charges (1) $6.95; and (2) $74.95.

DO NOT ORDER THEIR $6.95 PRODUCT BECAUSE (1) ALL YOU WILL RECEIVE IS A 6.95 CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD; AND (2) A SECOND CHARGE OF $74.95. THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE SCAM. THEY REINFORCE THE REASON WHY COMPANIES CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT NUMBER!!!

~Sebastian