Green Coffee Bean Max / Bowtrol PriobioticMisleading / false advertising / don't work at all

F

PO#Cust Number 5772934, Dear Healthybuy.com, I have return this product already to GSCM Fulfillment due to the fact that as a customer I feel that I was mislead into purchasing this product through the advertisement on your website, I received the product also 2mths after I have purchased it from your website, the product I received doesn't match the product advertise on your website, the product I received doesn't even work at all, I have gain more weight now since taking your product, your website is leading many of your customers to believe that this product really works but it doesn't do anything at all. I have send the product back to GSCM Fulfillment @ 2049 North Lincoln Street, Burbank, CA 91504 already and now I would like to request for a full refund back, of all the money I have paid to your company for this product which doesn't work, due to your false advertisement. Please refund the money into my account immediately and delete my account from your company straight after you have done the refund, I have rung this phone [protected] many times trying to let you know what's happen but everytime I would ring I keep getting voicemail saying that its close to ring back Monday to Friday from 6.30am to 5.30pm.