greek101.comlongest production time ever

A

I placed an order with this company nearly two months ago and have called about 10 times and left several messages and no one has called me back. I was immediatley charged for merchandise and the one person I did get on the phone told me she'd call me back and never did. This company sells Greek merchandise and they are not cheap. You would expect more from them since it seems they have a name in the business. After the service I've received I'm telling all my sorority sisters never to order from them if they expect to get their stuff on time.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices