Greatland 8X10 easy-set Gazebobroken parts

After Christmas I purchased a Greatland 8' X 10' easy-set Gazebo at a reduced price. When I got it home I stored it in my basement. Last weekend (08/01/2009) I went to our family reunion . I brought my Greatland 8X10 easy-set Gazebo and opened it up to my surprise I couldn't use it, there were two broken plastic fixtures; broken beyound repair, I was so embarresed at the reunion especially when they were looking forward to my gazebo,
which I said I would bring . I guess that is why it was reduced because it was a return, but Target should have checked it out before they put it back on the shelf for sale !
I looked online and could not find a replacement.I guess all I can do it throw it in the trash! Unless you can help me! I lost the reciept but it wouldn't do no good, being that it was last Christmas. Is there a way I can buy replacement parts for the gazebo ? If I cannot get replacements parts, do you have any suggestions on what you can do to make me a "Happy Target Shopper. Being that I am a loyal Target shopper, who rather shop at Target any day before Wallmarts or Kmarts !!!
I also inclosed photos of the broken fixtures & tent bag.

Greatland 8 x 10 easy-set gazebo
091 08 0061B (may be part #)

UPS# [protected] 6

• Ai
    aircraftnut Nov 15, 2009

Do you still have the frame? I am also looking for parts but different from the ones broken on yours. I need the centre plastic fixture as well as the over center locks. Would you like to sell me the good parts off your frame and maybe to the top too?. Maybe a way you can get some of your investment back...

• Ea
    Earl Sr Jul 07, 2011

I've experienced the same problem. Right now I've used electrical tape to hold the plastic part to the frame. Would like to have a parts listing and be able to purchase parts. New parts would make my Gazebo like new...can anyone provide help?

[email protected]

• Ds
    dsmerritt Mar 16, 2016

I'm also looking for parts. I need the uppermost section of one leg minimum, I'll buy the whole frame if it has just one good top leg section.

If I had tied it down with the guys supplied I wouldn't need this. That's what I get for being lazy. Didn't guy it and didn't take it down when I was done, wind came up, flipped it and bent the leg.