Greatest Kept Secret Association InvitationGreatest Kept Secret Association Invitation

D

This letter was awesome...Ive never felt more awesome about myself. Although last night I lost 400 dollars at the poker table, lol. I guess my powers are only good enough for a middle pair. My friends and I are still laughing are $%^$ off because this is unbelievable. I truely hope that this man doesnt sell a copy of this BS. Although I would be OK with getting more ego stoking letters, Hey "John/Kevin". I think in this next one you should tell me how good looking I am, Im having a fat day and would really appreciate it.

• Bi
    bill the innkeeper Dec 17, 2016

I received the letter from Tom in October 2016, looks like they are still at it, maybe 2 times per year mailing out the load of crap!

• jrmcgovern1959 Jan 25, 2016

I received my letter today' and it boasted all of the same things that everyone else is commenting about. I don't appreciate someone telling me that they've been watching me for some time and that I'm on their radar. If that was truly the case, they would know that I DON'T NEED THEM or ANYTHING THAT THEY HAVE TO OFFER! I'm already a Self-Made Millionaire and MORE! So whatever it is that they think that they have on me or for me is a JOKE. I am one of Those People who ALWAYS "Pay It Forward"... EVERYDAY!!! Good Luck and Good Will to All.. Blessings! JM

Copperlovely Sep 01, 2015

I received the same letter today If I am all that they say that I am, what would make them think that I would will fall for such a thing!? In the trash it went...

Copperlovely Sep 01, 2015

There still at it...I, received a letter today. What would make them think if I'm all they say I am in the letter that I fall for such a thing,

Copperlovely Sep 01, 2015

They are still at it! If I'm all that they say I am, what would make them think that I'd fall for such a thing in the first place!? In the tras it went!

• Mu
    Murph in CT Nov 20, 2014

"The League" is a book selling business model for the Ayn Rand oriented Neo-Tech Society. See: http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-lazarus-20131119-column.html

• Ro
    Roseoforlando Sep 23, 2014

Wow, I am so glad I researched this. I received the same letter today. 9/23/14 and it to was postmarked 9/19/14 but dated 9/20/14. It was signed Tom on mine though. Wow, they really do hit below the belt don't they that they "don't want to be rude, or hurt your feelings" And all the info on mine matches everyone else's on here. Fax; [protected]. PO Box: 560627 Dallas, TX [protected]. That is so painful that they are able to get my info and send me this type of scam. It must be Best buy or Home Depot with their info breach the other day, for I certainly don't buy things through the internet or mail order. Please don't fall for this scam. AND TO THE SCAMMERS GET A REAL JOB. Just ask Obama for one he has plenty.

• Ji
    Jigga man Sep 16, 2014

so whats the scam? In every good manipulation scheme there is always an underlying hook to get you to buy or support something or to pay more for a little more info. what is this particular scam trying to get you to do?

Mama Bear 69 Aug 25, 2014

Noticed these are all old complaints? This is now August 2014 and I received the long letter of promises and being the chosen one. Yada-Yada ya... guess they are still in business? No one cares about being scammed any more? The Secrets: PO Box 227118 Dallas, TX 75222 Fax number [protected] nothing changes... Just an FYI.

• Ca
    CarrieD Jul 23, 2014

I got this one today. From Tom, mailed from a 75238 zipcode. I've been remarried for a year now, but it came under my old name, I even remember reading the same thing when they sent it to my exhusband about 10 years ago now. I know he sent it in because a packet arrived, and I'm telling you "it" didn't work, but then I knew when I caught a glimpse of it then it was a scam. What a joke, but hey food for the shredder!

• Lg
    L. Good Jul 08, 2014

My letter came from Tom it was just typed he didn't even bother signing it. Glad I took the time to check it out on the Internet.

• Am
    amusedbutsmart Jun 25, 2014

I read the letter and laughed my butt off, but then I sent for the "FREE" materials, but changed the name that they had wrong (they had my last name as my first name and my first name as my last name). When I got the materials and saw that I was suppossed to pay for it, I sent it back in a new envelope, telling them to leave me alone because they had said it was free and leave me alone or I will report them as a scam. Again I had to correct the name.

I tore off all my address info and did not leave a return address and put it in a blank manila envelope. I thought it was so odd that it was sent from Beachwood, Ohio, but I as suppossed to sent payment to Dallas, Texas.

Now I wait.

• Do
    DoggyDeborah Jun 15, 2014

I just received this letter at my address; it was actually sent to my elderly, generous, gullible, poverty-stricken, long-term-ill mother. With their fabulous radar powers they were unable to ascertain that she has been dead for several years now.

• Su
    Subliminally Obvious May 28, 2014

I faxed my sheet back to the same number and place that Totomate has in his comment above. I did, however, change the name in the correction box area to Jacque Schidt and put a comment in that area stating "all your life you've been told 'you don't know jack!!' Well, you just met him. I just spell it differently.

• Gi
    Gino Gino Pepino Apr 20, 2014

I may not be as informed about Kevin Trudeau or the subsequent offers posted here by others, but I have worked in direct-mail and whomever is sending this is engaged in a campaign of list processing, address certification and qualifying their mail at the most competitive automated rates. The moment I saw the postal barcode on the address block, I knew this mailing was more volume based than any exclusive offer open to only twenty people by any given deadline.

They're sending it First-Class. The only reason I can imagine that is that they really want any undelivered mail to be returned. Automated First-Class postage rates published currently in the USPS Domestic Mail Manual DMM Notice 123 as of April 2014 range in a per letter postage from $0.381, $0.406 or $0.435. The one I got was $0.406.

The materials used are cheaper than cheap. The most expensive being the three color window carrier envelope. Maybe a penny or two depending on how many purchased. The letter having 11 pages including one blank began as three 18 x 11 inch pages of cheap white fan-folded computer paper. It was printed inside of two synchronized laser printers with rollers in between that flip the paper around. First printing pages 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 & 11 (Certificate)on one printer, then printing pages 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 & 12 (blank) on another... but they really printed as pages 4, 2, 8, 6, 12 & 10. This is 1990's technology and I hope that the manpower behind this campaign is being paid for their efforts.

What I described enables a computer program to perform more convincing job of duplex personalization. More simply your name appearing on both sides of the form. The price of each letter including labor, materials and postage for the client was about 50 cents speculative investment in every one that was mailed.

The window carrier envelope was postal metered from zip code 75238. The big direct mail companies there in Dallas, Texas are far too many for me to narrow down.

The paper stock was so cheap, my letter had inter page "chad" (remember the 2000 election between George W. Bush and Al Gore) which made it very easy for me to align the pages as they were printed. My letter was not signed but concluded as... Sincerely, Bill as if Slick Willy himself sent this to me. But I doubt it!

• Kh
    Khanswrath Mar 28, 2014

Thanks everyone for all your comments and suggestions!. My letter was received today and was signed sincerely Bill. Pretty impressive re the psychic powers extending all the way to Australia. Im also at a loss to what is was Ive done to deserve all the flattery.

• Kb
    KB8 Mar 10, 2014

Got my letter today, 3/10/14. It is till going on. The League must have a lot of "members"; they're all trying to get their money back by recruiting new members (must recruit 20). Thanks for the info. It was a nice ego stroke but where do they find out our information? Hmmm.

• Mg
    mgberg Feb 18, 2014

I actually bought the Nouveau Tech Secret Society Package of Inside Secrets.intrigued by the scamish boldness of the offering.There very well could be a useful clue or two tucked away in its 2000 plus pages;but just like Dianetics or the Urantia Book, or Morals and Dogma, whose got the time

• Qu
    Quick Brown Fox Aug 26, 2013

Received this letter on 8/26/2013 from "Bill" and personally addressed. By way of telling his story, we are to deduce that the author is Bill Clinton. The offer is to receive a free 56-page "package" containing the "Secrets of the Society." The envelope was sent by meter from zip code 75238 at the 38 cents "presorted first class" rate -- an indication this was part of a mass mailing. Of course, no money was asked for this time in order to encourage as many recipients as possible to return the one-page "Membership Invitation Certificate" to P.O. Box 560627, Dallas, TX [protected]. As surely as night follows day, subsequent mailings to those foolish enough to respond will ask for increasingly larger sums of money to learn even more "Secrets of the Society."

• Sc
    scamcatcher32 Jun 24, 2013

Received my letter today from Bill. He claimed to know so much about me and what i've done and what I'm capable of except he didn't even know how to spell my name, lol. The spelling was so off the mark I was able to figure out this was related to an earlier scam attempt by U.S. Financial Resources who also sent me a letter with the same mispelling.

No Loser Jun 17, 2013

I received my letter today. The person did not mention his name in the letter but it was type signed as "Bill". Postmarked June 14th but the letter was dated June 15th. LOL!!!

• Pi
    Pixiedust88 May 21, 2013

My Husband got the society membership invitation today 5/21/2013...I know, I know...he will probably no longer qualify as he allowed me to read the rambling double sided 10 page for his eyes only letter. I am bummed as we could have really had some fun with his special powers at our local casino! Could you imagine going to Vegas?! I am at this moment giggling. This letter is so preposterous, I really hope no one falls for this garbage.

• Cr
    C.Russ Feb 28, 2013

I completely agree with every one's attitude toward this ego-booster. Although, I appreciate all the very intriguing compliments, from Bill that has No idea about my person. I love how "BILL" states I can be a multi-millionaire, accompany with "POWER, SEX, AND AUTHORITY".. Wow!! I believe that applies for more than half the world.. Has "BILL" ever heard the old school saying: "Every dog has its day.") GUESS NOT!!! I wonder if his Mom knows BILL put her personal life on display, about the abuse blah, blah.. Maybe dear ole mama is just as scandalous as her son with a lot of sick time on his hands.. Shame on you BILL, I am a very happy person, I certainly don't need a Snake called BILL telling me how unhappy my life is.. Thank you for making me feel special by highlighting my name and using capital letter.. WOW!!! Way to take advantage of people, People are not ignorant, just you believing people fall for A-CRAP-SHOOT...

Commonlogics Nov 09, 2012

Honestly, explore the keywords. Secret small elite powerful intelligence. Supposedly the two different names were done intentionally, to see if you were paying attention. They say they know you and keep tabs probably they knew the exact kind of letter to send you. I'm just saying, we were created by something taught to us but in actuality unexplainable and inevident. Right? Ok so you never know the measures of life and the weird things that happen. Wether you attend church or not, you either know or believe in an angel or demon, both which are unforeseen to the eye but believed by the teachings. You just never know. And I'm pretty sure. If someone did pose to further this opportunity WE WOULD NEVER KNOWN BECAUSE THEY ARE UNDER OATH TO NOT TELL. So all this jibberish is based off some facts but mostly opinions everyone has blind fate. Aware of it or not.

• Nc
    Ncal9erchick Nov 02, 2012

I kind of got excited when I read the letter. It proved to me that I am a threat to enemy that he would try to use this to lure me in. I am saved and sanctified and on a mission for God, this is just something to get me to play for the other team!!! NO WAY.. my son was very bothered by one sentence, where they say, "you have a unique soul" that was weird for him. I told him, YUP A SAVED SOUL THE ENEMY WANTS TO STEAL!! Thank God for His Spirit and yes the Internet to learn that others too have experienced this.

• Ol
    Old Uncle Dave Oct 16, 2012

I got this one today. An obvious scam. In the letter it says, "He looked directly in my eyes and said, 'Kevin, I know you're a special person.'" But the letter was signed: "Sincerely, John." Oops!

• Ca
    carhop122 Sep 06, 2012

To keep your name from theses type of people don't apply for credit or fill out anything because the credit bureaus will sell your info.

• Li
    LisaIsis Sep 06, 2012

I rceived a letter from these same people on 09/04/12 and it was signed by a Katie Kirsten. I also received on back in the year of 99, They sent me a huge book of nonsense. It starts out by telling a person how to plan their days, months and years. It is a very large book called Nouvea or something like that. These people need to find a life and stop trying to loot off of hard working people. The book also speaks of their not being a creator. It leads people to think that whatever happens to them good, or bad, they caused it not the creator.

• 4n
    4ndy Jul 17, 2012

Katy,

Perhaps better associate yourself with writing before publishing a complaint about someone. If they promise better English language skills and improved critical writing, then I would suggest you join. And to think people complain about immigrants not knowing our language, they weren't born and raised as Americans, that is why they can't speak the language, what is your excuse Katy?

PS. For the love of all that is holy, there is a gosh darn "Spell Check" button built into the submission section of this site. WHY YOU NO USE IT?!?!?!

• Te
    Texas rural resident Jul 17, 2012

I ordered the Book "Free Money They Don't Want You To Know About" by KEVIN Trudeau.
    This scam letter followed within a couple of weeks. Prior to receiving their letter, I received a phone call from a man with a New England type accent that was trying to get me to buy another book or packet on how to make wealth on buying and selling real estate.
    When I declined this man's offer, he called me a loser! I thought, what kind of sales person calls their 'potential' customer a loser?? So I told him 'great sales technique' and he hung up on me.
    So, my conclusion to all this madness is that Mr. Kevin Trudeau, the author of the book I ordered, is selling our names, addresses and even our phone numbers out to either his affiliated businesses, or the highest bidder. :(

• Ti
    Time for THEM to pay Nov 12, 2011

I just received the letter today. The letter was dated with TODAY'S DATE. I got a great laugh out of that. It was signed "John". After reading Bee Bee's post with Kevin Trudeau's name in it, I now realize the "Kevin" that John talked about in the letter must be Kevin Trudeau. Considering that all of the promises given in the letter are totally against the teachings of Jesus Christ, then they must indeed by influenced by who else? . . .Satan himself. I will be uploading the last page of my copy of the letter if anyone is interested in checking it out. I have blackened by name and address.

• Ju
    Just Me and Myself Nov 08, 2011

I just received the same letter Nov.8, 2011 4:36 p.m cent time. I'm going to fax it after I log out. I agree with all of you but, still no answer as to what it is. I will "unleash" the secret when I receive this so-called life changing package. They already have my address and who knows what else, so whats the harm...right.

• Mo
    Mosa3 Oct 25, 2011

I just got this very same letter and I had a feeling that something fishy was up. My mother always told me I was special but she knew me. How in the hell did these people find out about my specialness without even knowing who I am? If I could only write a such a compelling letter about a product or service that would really help someone I'd be rich! http://YorMoola.ws

• Be
    Bee Bee Aug 24, 2011

I actually received a very similar letter from Kevin Trudeau after ordering his book called Free Money. By the way, don't bother ordering it. It doesn't tell you anything you can't find on the internet. Kevin Trudeau offered to sell the book, Greatest Kept Secrets, and membership in the association for $299. This was purported to be a great deal considering I would learn all the secrets the wealthy and famous know. Kevin went on to tell me of all his sucesses as a member of this secret society. I later received a letter from Kirsten who signed her name Katie. She offered the book for free, and did she ever stess the word "FREE". Her letter was dated Oct 30, 2010 and post marked on Oct 29 with a 35 cent postage. How's that for 1st class mail. Katie/Kirsten said I was referred by a famous person. That would have to be Kevin Trudeau whom I consider to be one of the greatest scam artists out there. I suspect if you take the bait, you will wind up sending these very same scam letters to acquire your millions. Sort of like selling your soul to the devil and then gathering other souls for him.

• On
    One of HIS Jul 19, 2011

Hello - satan sent me the same letter & thanks to our HEAVELY FATHER GOD I know how to use the brain HE gave me, & the Internet. There is no quick fix or mysterious secrete that will make you truly rich; unless you are poor at heart. GOD is the only way & the only true blessingS come from HIM. All else is a "gold cow" . It breaks my heart that evil people take advantage of good people. Why can't these scam poeple do the right thing and be honest hard working like the majoity? The pay off is much more rewarding when you actually work for it & earn it yourself. I heard a wonderful message on the KLOVE today saying "What if you woke this morning and the only possessions you had were what you thanked GOD for the previous day?" WOW! I will pray for this to stop & for GOD's beautiful creation not to be taken advatage of by evil. pray for peace, protection and a stronger will and everyone findS God! GOD"s book ... "The Greatest Kept Promise!" Amen

• Ap
    Appalachia May 06, 2011

The letter was sent to me and I live in Central Ohio. The letter was dated 4/30/11, with a postmark 4/29/11, with a return envelope with the address: Invitation Processing, P.O. Box 560627, Dallas, TX [protected], and the fax number was 214/367-3877. The letter was signed by Kirsten (signature Katie) who describes herself as "She's Got It!" I was sort of tempted to send for the free report, just for curiosity sake, but I am glad I Googled it before wasting my time. If they thought they were getting any money out of me, they were sadly mistaken, because I don't have any!! Thanks everyone. I remember NeoTech from many, many years ago and I could not understand any of it. I do remember it as being very weird.

• We
    wealthbound May 06, 2011

If this IS the NEOTECH society...I remember them. I did buy a book from them a LONG time ago! It was sooooo long, virtually incomprehensable, with much rambling on & on. It really made no sense. I FINALLY had the sense to trash it. Wish I could have saved it and sent it to one of you for research!!!

• Ge
    geeksenior May 03, 2011

OK, OK, everyone is complaining. I personally did something very amusing and have not heard back from them. I fax'd back the letter unchecked and added the note: "Sorry, I am already a successful member and have the book/books. You sent this to my business instead of my home. Please update your database. My regards to all at the Society. My neighbor could use the books. Does he have the same powers as I do?" Funny thing...never got the follow up letter. End of Story...

• To
    TOTOMATE Apr 25, 2011

Power to the people!... I received "the" letter today in the south east Ohio region... Their PO BOX 560627 Dallas Tx [protected]-3877 fax number... Based on the reviews provided here I decided not to waste my time!. The scums must be confronted! NOT THANK YOU dear JOHN !!!

• Mm
    MMG77 Apr 11, 2011

I read all the posts above and I want to thank everyone who added their experiences, thoughts and suggestions - it is a warning to others that are slightly thinking of answering the letter. It's too bad the letter writers can't channel their talents (if you want to call it talent) to do decent work and not try to scam people out of their hard earned money. We have enough to do than to receive this junk, waste time and have to cut down another tree. Sad very sad.